Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I am doing the BTB and I will do the best I can at this. Here's the story.

Vince McMahon went out of business from loss of superstars. A new company was in the making the WCE with the founder being Eric Bishoff. The superstars were promised better rules, money, and fans. Shane McMahon went knocking on Eric's door and asked to be the General MAnager but he was turned down. Eric then called up Shane and made an agreement with him. Wat is this agreement? Well just watch or read my damn BTB.

Here is the Roster of Singles

Television Division
1 Alex Shelly
2 Booker T.
3 Carlito
4 Chavo Guerrero
5 Chris Benoit
6 Chris Jericho
7 Goldust
8 Kid Kash
9 Mark Jindrak
10 Orlando Jordan
11 Paul London
12 Rey Mysterio
13 Rob Van Dam
14 Sabu
15 Shelton Benjamin

Haevyweight Division
1 Batista
2 Boogeyman
3 Chris Masters
4 John Bradshaw Layfield
5 John Cena
6 Kane
7 Ken Kennedy
8 Kurt Angle
9 Mark Henry
10 Randy Orton
11 Raven
12 Rhino
13 Shwn Michaels
14 Triple H.
15 Undertaker

Tag Team Division
Joey Mercury + Johnny Nitro
Animal + Heidenriech
Jamel + Rosey
Jeff + Matt Hardy
Christian + Edge
Bubba Ray + D-Von Dudley
Juventud + Super Crazy + Psycosis

ChairMan
Eric Bishoff

Commentators
Michael Cole
Tazz
?

The titles are
WCE Championship
WCE Tag Team Championships
WCE Television Championship

The first show will be this Wednesday

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually you probably think WCE stands for World Championship Entertainment but it is World Class Entertainment. And I also hope to be a better speeler, I mean Speller.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well this is my first show please Review, and tell me what I need to work on!
This is the debut episode of WCE and it is three hours long but it will not be detail for detail. Sorry if I make some of you mad.

WCE
World Class Entertainment

DEW CARD
Shawn Michaels Vs. Kurt Angle
Kane Vs. Undertaker
Hardy Boyz Vs. Dudley Boyz Vs. E+C
Chavo Vs. RVD Vs. Rey Vs. Sabu Vs. Booker T.
Bradshaw Vs. Triple H.
John Cena Vs. Randy Orton

Animals by NickelBack hits and the pyro goes off as we enter the Dew Zone!

Eric Bishoff walks down the Dew Zone ramp and enters the ring.

Eric: Ha ha ha, Vincent McMahon has run out of business and of course I felt like stealing only the best of the best of the WWE. And of course this is going to be the beginning of the best Wrestling promotion in the World. So with that our opening night is a three hour spectacular!

(Crowd Pops)

Eric: And what is an opening show without a title tournament? So I guess we will have an eight man tournament which will feature four opening tournament matches. The first match of the night is about to start with it being Kurt Angle Vs. Shawn Micheals!

(Crowd Pops)
Shawn Michaels music hits as Eric leaves the ring.

Angles music then hits and and he walks down the ramp.

Shawn Michaels Vs. Kurt Angle 1st match of 1st Round of WCE tournament

Fast paced action with nobody knowing who the winner will be. Angle suplexs Michaels but Michaels keeps getting out of them and the crowd can hardly keep up. Michaels pushes the referee to try and give Angle a low blow but Angle delivers one before Shawn even thought of it. Angle finally takes total control of Shawn. Angle gives him a huge Angles Slam but suprisingly Michaels kicks out and Angle goes for another one but, once again, Michaels kicks out. Angle gets up and takes his straps off his shoulders and puts Michaels into the ankle lock. Michaels struggles but rolls Angle up for a two count. Angle gets furious and starts suplexing Michaels but Shawn reverses one into a suplex of his own and both men quickly get up and Shawn goes for the superkick but Angle ducks and delivers an Angle Slam for the three count. Winner @ 12:23 Kurt Angle!

The crowd goes wild as they have just witnessed another Shawn/Angles classic.

Tazz: Wow what a mtch between these two great stars

Cole: You can add that match to MOTY

Commercial

Eric Bishoff is seen backstage shaking hands with a superstar then is intruded by a new interviewer.

Shift: Mrs. Bishoff, we just witnessed another classic from Michaels and Angle which will defentaly make this show the high spot. Are you allowed to tell us the next match in the tournament that will be a sure classic like we just saw?

Eric: Well Talin, I can’t ruin the surprise yet. But I can tell you that the people will not be dissapointed!

(Crowd Pops)

Shift: Well another question what other matches will there be today except for the tournament matches?

Eric: Oh their will be huge triple threat tag team match for the titles… In a TLC match! I guess you know who the competitors will be.

(Crowd Pops)

Shift: Wait I thought Edge was going to be in the tournament match.

Eric: Well nobody knows who will be in the tournament so I don’t know where you hear that.

Shift: Well that will be a very interesting match-up. Thank you for your time Mrs. Bishoff.

Eric: Mrs. Bishoff? No no no please call me Chairman Bishoff!

(Crowd Pops)

Shift: Yes, Chairman Bishoff!

All of a sudden the camera goes to ringside when Kane’s music hits.

Kane: Ha ha ha, the fire still burns after everything ends!

(Crowd Pops)

Kane: Something still irratates me though. I have come to WCE to dominate and I see people in the back telling each other they will win the tournament but they haven’t even seen me yet. So I will take on any person who is in the locker room who is in the tournament and will take me on.

Eric Bishoff’s music hits and he walks to the end of the ramp looking up at Kane.

Eric: Kane you made me run all the way from the other side of the building to stop this because you know that your match wasn’t until later this night but when I was running I ran into somebody who was always tired of you talking smack but you don’t have anything to back that up with. So let me introduce your new opponent for your match right now!

A huge gong hits and the crowd goes ballistic.

The Undertaker comes out of the back and walks down the ramp.

Eric: I also took into my own liberty to make your match a No Disqualification match!

The Crowd goes insane.

Undertaker Vs. Kane 2nd Match of 1st Round of WCE championship

A powerhouse match with The Undertaker beating his little brother. There is barely any weapons involved in the match but an all exciting match. Kane busts Taker open early in the match with a chair but doesn't effect Taker at all. Kane starts dominating with huge right hands. Kane decides to bust Taker up even more with right to the forehead on the ground. All of a sudden Kane slaps Taker and Taker slams his hand against Kanes throat and starts looking into his eyes. Kane kicks Taker in the gut and whips him but Taker reverses it and delivers a clothesline. Kane quickly sits up and the two brawl for it all. Taker gets the knockdown then the lights go out. When they come back on Taker gets a lowblow from Mark Henry! Kane then picks up a chair and nails Taker over the head but Taker just stumbles back. Kane puts the chair behind Taker and chokeslams him onto the chair for the three count. Winner @ 8:34 Kane

Crowd boos for Mark Henry as he enters the ring and destroys The Undertaker!

Cole: Damn Mark Henry. How unfair!

Tazz: Cheer up Cole because when we come back we have the TLC match!!!

Commercial

Eric Bishoff is seen in the ring with a microphone.

Eric: Ladies and gentleman let me introduce the next match please.

Crowd Cheers

Eric: The following match is a Tables, Ladders, Chairs match! And it is for the WCE Tag Team Championships!

Hardy Boyz music hits as Eric introduces them.

Eric: First from Charolette, North Carolina At a combined weight of 347 pounds, Matt, Jeff, The Hardy Boyz!!!

E&C's music plays and the crowd is half and half.

Eric: Introducing next their opponents Edge and Christian!!!

Dudley Boyz music blasts through the arena and the crowd cheers.

Eric: And the team of Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley from Dudleyville The Dudley Boys.

Hardy Boyz Vs. E&C Vs. Dudley Boyz TLC match for WCE tag championships

The match introduces lots of weapons early on. The crowd never gets a chance to sit down as the match goes all throughout. Edge and Christian do all the moves to do and are the crowds pick. Jeff and Matt have some trouble communicating but still pull off some great moves. Dudley Boyz get the major beatdown from the three teams. Matt Hardy is left to fend for himself after Jeff climbs to the top of the ladder and goes to grab the belt but the Dudley boyz push the ladder down and Hardy flies out of the ring to the arena floor. Matt then nails everybody with the ladder knocking them down. Matt exits the ring and checks on Jeff. D-Von and Christian fight for their spot in the match. The final fight is between Matt Hardy, Bubba, and Christian with all three on their own ladder. Hardy and Christian double team Bubba but Bubba holds onto the ladder. Bubba then hammers Hardy then Christian. Edge then comes up and pulls Hardy off his ladder and he flies through a table. Edge picks up two chairs and throws one up to Christian and climbs to the top of the ladder. They go for the con-chair-to but Bubba slides down some rings and they nail each others chair. Bubba then goes up and pushes Edge off. D-Von climbs up the third ladder and Team 3D give the 3D off the ladder to Christian. All the bodys are laid out when Jeff Hardy goes to the top of the ladder and grabs the belts. Winner @ 22:43 The Hardy Boyz!!!

Jeff Hardy gets off the ladder and starts dancing with Matt and the crowd cheers.

Michael: What a TLC classic Hardy Boyz!

Tazz: Got that right. Well ladies and Gentleman next up we have the Television title match in a five-way-dance between RVD, Booker T, Chavo, Sabu, and Rey Mysterio!!!

Commercial

Michael: Welcome back to WCE wrestling!

Tazz: Let's go backstage to watch the Hardy Boyz celebrate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt and Jeff hold the titles high in the air as they walk around backstage and all the people are clapping for them.

MNM walk in and they have a stare down.

Matt: So Jeff how does it feel to be holding the titles?

Jeff: Oh it feels good.

Joey: I bet it does feel good to hold our titles.

Jeff: Your titles?

Joey: I didn't studder.

Johnny: The only reason those titles are on your shoulders is because we didn't get signed into the match.

Melina: You guys sure did work hard out there to win the titles.

Matt: We sure did babe.

Melina: Excuse me. (Laughs) Why don't you just give us those titles and we'll call it a day.

Matt: No these are ours.

Melina: Well next week on Dew they won't be.

Jeff: Let me guess you sucked on Eric for a shot?

Melina: No you pervert!

Ashley walks up to Melina

Ashley: What did you just call Jeff?

Melina: Who are you to stand up for Jeff?

Ashley: He's my boyfriends brother.

Melina: Okay next week it is MNM Vs. Fagy Boyz and also I think I shall request a match between me and you.

MNM leave

Jeff: Wow Bishoff gets sucked twice in one day.
------------------------------------------------------------

Tazz: ha ha!!!

Michael: Well while Melina sucks on Bishoff we are going to have the Television Title match!!

RVD's music hits and the crowd cheers for the former 2 year T.V. champ.

Rey Mysterio jumps out of the titon tron as his music plays

Booker T does his entrance as he stares down RVD and Rey.

Chavo's music blasts throughout the arena and he walks down the ramp

Sabu's music finally hits and he runs down the ramp and nails everybody with a chair wraped in barbed wire.

Sabu Vs. RVD Vs. Rey Vs. Chavo Vs. Booker 5-Way T.V. Title

Sabu beats everybody down with the chair and the four others strike back with anything they can find. After a few minutes Booker gives Sabu the Book End onto tons of tacks. Booker gets the count and Sabu is eliminated. From there the match is total brutalness all for the T.V. title. Van Dam does an insane Van Terminater to Booker with help from Rey. Rey then goes to Chavo ready to bash him over the head but Rey turns on Van Dam and Rob's first instinct is to kick the chair back and so he does. Rey falls through the ropes and Van Dan takes him and brings him back into the ring for the three count. Van Dam does his thumbs thingy and picks up Chavo. Van Dam whips him to the corner and goes for a back-hand-spring shoulder into the gut thing but after a back handspring Booker rolls Van Dam up, holds the tights and the ropes for the three. Chavo walks out to the middle of the ring and bends over. Booker laughs and bounces off the ropes and goes for a scissors kick but Chavo moves and booker turns his back to Chavo and he does a back kick low blow. Chovo bends over again and Booker nails the scissors kick for the three count. Winner @ 11:23 Booker T!!!

Tazz: Oh my god what a match between thes great supersatars.

Michael: That was a really nice preformance between them

Tazz: Booker T is the champion!!!
Commercial

Michael: Welcome back to WCE Dew!! We just witnessed Booker T win the Television championship!

Tazz: Got that right Cole and Eric Bishoff just announced Chavo Guerrero Vs. Booker T. for the T.V. title next week!

Cole: What a match that will be! But now on Dew The third match of the tournament is happening, I mean Triple H. Vs. J.B.L!!!

Triple H's music nails the arena and the crowd boos as he walks the ramp.

Bradshaw's music hits and the crowd goes nuts for him.

Triple H. Vs. J.B.L. 3rd match of 1st round of WCE tournament.

A literary dream match that nobody expected. Triple H. tries to nail the sledge hammer on Bradshaw but Bradshaw either dodges it or blocks it. The crowd is behind the former WWE champion, Bradshaw even though Triple H breaks Bradshaw down into bits. Triple H recieves major heat from the crowd after a huge lowblow undetected. Near the end of the match Triple H. goes for a pedigree but J.B.L. reverses it and starts chopping Triple H and whips him to the ropes, bouncing off Bradshaw goes for a clothesline but Triple H. ducks and Bradshaw quickly picks up a chair and when Hunter turns around he nails it against his head. Bradshaw covers but Triple H gets his shoulder up. After a huge beatdown Bradshaw nails a powerbomb through the announcers table and gets the cover and the three count on Triple H. Winner @ 17:13 John Bradshaw Layfield.

Tazz: Bradshaw moves on to the next match!

Cole: What a preformence!

Tazz: Well ladies and gentleman after the break we will take it back to Shift

Commercial

Shift: Thank you Tazz and Cole, Well ladies the rumors around the world will come to an end right now as I am standing right beside Shane McMahon and the Chairman, Eric Bishoff. Now what we the people want to know is why is Shane here?

Eric: Well Shane is here because I recruted him. And he has made some very valuble use to me. He, Shane McMahon is Dew's General Manager until our first pay-per-view being held on Febuary 12, 2006 with the name of Stealing Society!
After that I have other plans for him.

Shift: Can you tell us what kind of plans?

Eric: No!!!!!

Shift: Well can Shane tell us anything we can expect next week on Dew?

Eric: Why, yes he can.

Shane: Well thanks to Melina I have made a few matches next week. First for the WCE tag team championships, The Hardy Boyz Vs. MNM!

Crowd pops

Shane: And Mark Henry Vs. The Undertaker.

Crowd Pops

Shane: Also the tournament matches with one of them being Kane Vs. Bradshaw

Crowd Pops

Shane: And for the Television championship Chavo Guerrero Vs. Booker T.

Crowd Pops

Shane: Oh and the one that will make the men feel good is Melina Vs. Ashley in a Bra and Panties match.

Crowd Barks for Shane McMahon

Shane that's not all my friends, The main Event is Rhyno Vs. Raven Vs. Sabu in a triple threat match!!!

Crowd Pops

Shane: If I can thnik of anything else I will give it to you.

Shift: Well Shane that sounds really promising and I am sure the people will be tuning in. Well ladies and Gentleman up next is John Cena Vs. Randy Orton, there is so much hype for this match!

Commercial

Michael: Welcome back and this is our main event of this evening, Randy Orton Vs. John Cena!! People have been wanting this match for ever!

Tazz: Got that right Cole, everybody thought it would happen in the WWE but apperently the dream matches happen in WCE!

Orton's music blasts throughout the arena and the crowd boos

John Cena's music hits and the crowd chants for him.

John Cena Vs. Randy Orton 4th match of 1st round of WCE tournament

A real good match and even after a while the crowd cheers for both men. Cena has most momentum with every move he makes. Orton finally switches momentum in the match with an out of nowhere RKO but can only get a two count mid-match. From then Orton carries the match, and the momentum. After awhile the crowd starts booing Orton for pinning Cena too much. At the end of the match Orton goes for the RKO but Cena pushes Orton away and Orton turns around and Cena gets him on his shoulders. Cena faces the camera and goes to drop Orton but Orton wiggles out of it and bunces off the ropes going for a clothesline but Cena ducks and gives him a reverse spinning neckbreaker. Cena and Orton lie on the ground til the ref counts to eight and they get up. They trade lots of rights and lefts. Cena loses it and rampages Orton with furious forearms. Orton falls through the ropes and Cena runs back to the ropes and bounces off jumping over the top rope nailing Orton. Cena goes for the three but Orton kicks out. Cena gets up and starts going crazy with the fans behind him. Orton notices Cena is turned around and quickly gets up. Orton stalks Cena and he turns around to an RKO. Orton falls to the grouns and rolls on top of Cena and gets the three. Winner @ 24:33 Randy Orton!!!

Tazz: Hell of a match Cole

Michael: What a night for WCE!

Tazz: Wow Orton going to face Kurt Angle next week!

Michael: Well ladies and gentleman have a great night and we will see you next week!
--Off Air--

Well that is my first show tell me what you liked about it or what you didn't like about it.

·
Ho!
18,995 Posts
I will have a review up later. Although I will comment on opening the show with HBK/Angle. I would think of opening the show with Cena/Orton but it looks good. A review iwill come later.

·
Banned
920 Posts
First of all you accidentally put Mrs. Bishoff. Secondly, no offence, your name sounds like an energy drink. Thirdly the card was very oredictable with matches like Shawn V Kurt and Kane V Taker and Cena V Orton and the partcipants in the TLC match. Also I wouldn't list the entire card at the begining because it spoils the show. Now for the good, I really enjoyed the matches and the promos. Try to work on creativity for who's fighting who. 7/10

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
As I told you via private message, I will review tomorrow. One thing I saw right off the bat is that you posted the card. That takes away all the excitement. What happens if a GM announces a match during the show, but we already knew about it? Just something to keep in mind.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
I have to study, so this will be quick.

Showing the card is not a good idea, develop it through promos.

Shawn Michaels Vs. Kurt Angle 1st match of 1st Round of WCE tournament
Tournament from Eric is a great way to kick it off, plus a great match up. Pretty great action with Angle picking up the win.

Another Eric promo, this tournament should be great. Kane was well out of character. Eric as a face is very interesting. Kane vs. Undertaker!!! This is like a PPV, this is like Wrestlemania.

Undertaker Vs. Kane 2nd Match of 1st Round of WCE championship
You are going to run out of great superstars!! This is only the first round. Kane sticks to his word and overcomes Bischoff. Mark Henry’s interference is very interesting, I am guessing a Undertaker and Henry feud.

Hardy Boyz Vs. E&C Vs. Dudley Boyz TLC match for WCE tag championships
Three PPV matches??? You are going overboard with these. Some amazing spots too!! 3 – D off the ladder is sick!! The Hardys win somehow though!!! I know that you are new to booking, but you do not make matches like this on regular shows because it takes away from the uniqueness of the PPV. Right now, this looks like a Wrestlemania.

MNM and Hardys feud should be interesting. I like the Eric gets sucked twice a day from Jeff.

Sabu Vs. RVD Vs. Rey Vs. Chavo Vs. Booker 5-Way T.V. Title
Some ECW alum plus WCW alum are in this match. Everyone got out of the way and Booker somehow picks up the win. At least Booker T is in the TV division and not the world title division. I can still see this match at a PPV.

Triple H. Vs. J.B.L. 3rd match of 1st round of WCE tournament.
JBL is a face. I like how you are experimenting. Ouch, a powerbomb through the announce table once JBL asserts control of the match. JBL will be advancing in the tournament, which is the most star – studded one I have ever seen.

Shane hiring is most unexpected!! He is already making matches for next week. Bischoff in McMahon’s role is a novel concept as well. Six matches made for next week is too much, make some now, then some later.

John Cena Vs. Randy Orton 4th match of 1st round of WCE tournament
Yeah, Flesh, stop all these PPV matches. Great encounter between these two guys. Cena kicks out of the first RKO, but he cannot kick out of the second. I am a huge Orton mark. So far, this looks really good. Orton vs. Angle and Kane vs. JBL.

Bottomline cause Arjun says so
This is very impressive for a first show; there were only two problems. One was that you are announcing all the matches at once, you did it for this show, and you are doing it for the next. The other problem is that every match could have been at Wrestlemania, and two of them at least could have headlined it. Besides that, everything was well done, there were only a few grammatical and spelling miscues.

Overall = 8/10 – Much better than any of my first shows.

Remember to review Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanx for the review Arjun, rep will be heading your way. You also kept noticing that most, if not all, matches were ppv worthy, and when I have a debuting show you have to make it sick. I have looked over next weeks version and changed a lot of stuff all including a ppv worthy match, Shane's announcement of matches for the week after that, and some more stuff the people didn't like.

Also I will be reading WrestleMania for you and giving you a full review, first one ever. It might not be the best review because it will be my first but I will defenitly tune in and review!

·
Ho!
18,995 Posts
WCE Review

Matches/Booking: This is why in one of my facts about Arjun in my sig is why I say it. He's great at reviewing and notices a lot of stuff us reviewers don't and he's a great booker. But anyway he saw that these were all PPV matches and he's right. I mean come on. The only match booked that was Raw type match was the TV Title match. However you did describe the matches well. It was just the booking of matches you did was terrible. 6.5/10.

Promo's: Your promo's are well done. They have good detail and are long enough. 8.5/10

Length: 10 pages is excellent and especially for your first show (at least from what I know). 10/10

Spelling/Grammer: None I saw. 10/10

Entertainment: Well with all those big matches of course this show is entertaining. I mean Michaels/Angle, Orton/Cena, Taker/Kane, TLC, all great and entertaining matches. 9/10

Overall: 88/100. B. Nice first show. Can't wait to see the end of this tournament. GO UNDERTAKER!

·
Banned
920 Posts
EBboy™ said:
WCE Review

Matches/Booking: This is why in one of my facts about Arjun in my sig is why I say it. He's great at reviewing and notices a lot of stuff us reviewers don't and he's a great booker. But anyway he saw that these were all PPV matches and he's right. I mean come on. The only match booked that was Raw type match was the TV Title match. However you did describe the matches well. It was just the booking of matches you did was terrible. 6.5/10.

Promo's: Your promo's are well done. They have good detail and are long enough. 8.5/10

Length: 10 pages is excellent and especially for your first show (at least from what I know). 10/10

Spelling/Grammer: None I saw. 10/10

Entertainment: Well with all those big matches of course this show is entertaining. I mean Michaels/Angle, Orton/Cena, Taker/Kane, TLC, all great and entertaining matches. 9/10

Overall: 88/100. B. Nice first show. Can't wait to see the end of this tournament. GO UNDERTAKER!
Definitly. Thats why I want him to review mine!

·
Ho!
18,995 Posts
^Are you talking about me? Well I'll review yours tommorow as I have to get t sleep early because yoiu know what's coming up. The ELA State assesment so I have to get to bed earlier than usual.

·
Banned
920 Posts
EBboy™ said:
^Are you talking about me? Well I'll review yours tommorow as I have to get t sleep early because yoiu know what's coming up. The ELA State assesment so I have to get to bed earlier than usual.
You and Arjun. Yeah the ELA test is annoying. I thought it was 8th grade only. Whatever dude.

·
Ho!
18,995 Posts
^I think they have every one taking this test from 4th and on I believe if my teacher said it correctly.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WCE Dew News, Rumors, and Preview.

WCE has announced the first ppv will occur on Febuary 12, 2006 at the Astrodome in Houston, Texas with the name of Stealing Society!

WCE has announced the second ppv will occur on March 12, 2006 at the Target Center Minneapolis, Minnesota with the name of BreakDown!
---------------------------------------------------------------
WCE Rumors

It is romored that the first match of Stealing Society will be announced this Tuesday.

It is also rumored that Shane McMahon will get fired this week on Dew.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Preview

With the defeat by Kane last week by Mark Henry what does Taker going to do to his opponent this week?

With MNM getting a title shot this week on Dew can they win the titles from the Hardy Boyz?

And as the tournament continues and Kane facing Bradshaw to advance this week what can posibly happen and who is the favorite?

Shane McMahon announced Tuesday that the main event will be going towards Raven Vs. Rhino Vs. Sabu who will pull off a victory? Well tune in this Tuesday as all questions will be answered!
---------------------------------------------------
Something I forgot to tell the people

The Rules of WCE are No Holds DQ w/ the exception of LowBlows.
Falls Count Anywhere
A three count will decide the victor

I hope that cleared up some things people were wondering.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
School is cool, especially mine because we exceed the substandard standards of NY state. We take our own exams, the regents can screw themselves.

Great news there, surprised to see that Shane is leaving. Preview for Dew looks good, I will check it out.

Thank you for the reviewing comments!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.