Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Just goes to show people will never be happy no matter what WWE does. The other week people are sick and tired of Rollins, Owens, Balor types being champion, a week later they cry for them back and want rid of big men like Drew and Braun.

If they just kept the WWE title with that design it would’ve been alright since the Rock introduced it. INSTEAD they had to make every other title look the same. They all look stupid and cheap and water down the WWE title a lot.
They really are, the Blumeveral Title legit hurts my eyes.

At this rate I'd happily bring back the spinner title!

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,286 Posts
Lol bitch and whine about Brock for a prolonged period. Give us change! Okay here’s Strowman and Drew. Not like that! Come to the conclusion. Some in the iwc just love to be alive in their angst. This ain’t a quantitative analysis on Bruan or Drew’s Level of charisma or personality. But I definitely don’t believe anyone can make a difference in the ratings at this stage. It’s a different climate. So I do believe it’s more of a case “my favourite should be in that spot”.
Its not change though is it?

Braun is just a more plodding, much less talented Brock Lesnar. And Drew McIntyre is just a Scottish Reigns / Rollins; an untalented lump with all the charisma, personality, and promo skills of a potato. Wheres the change? Wheres someone who is actually different being on top? Oh all those guys, all the REAL Pro Wrestlers who actually understand Pro Wrestling isn't just a career choice for failed gymnasts are career jobbers because the McMahons despise anyone who could actually be a Star.

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
Just goes to show people will never be happy no matter what WWE does. The other week people are sick and tired of Rollins, Owens, Balor types being champion, a week later they cry for them back and want rid of big men like Drew and Braun.

Nail on head.

Its not change though is it?

Braun is just a more plodding, much less talented Brock Lesnar. And Drew McIntyre is just a Scottish Reigns / Rollins; an untalented lump with all the charisma, personality, and promo skills of a potato. Wheres the change? Wheres someone who is actually different being on top? Oh all those guys, all the REAL Pro Wrestlers who actually understand Pro Wrestling isn't just a career choice for failed gymnasts are career jobbers because the McMahons despise anyone who could actually be a Star.
How many times did Strowman and McIntyre win the title prior to WM?

People like you deserve Rollins or Reigns as world champions.

·
15,286 Posts
Nail on head.

How many times did Strowman and McIntyre win the title prior to WM?

People like you deserve Rollins or Reigns as world champions.
You've completely missed the point. They're not an actual change are they? They're the same as the same old shit we've been stuck with for the last 5-6 years now. Drew's just an other dull as dishwater potato sporting the exact same look as the other dull potatoes. And Braun no sells everything and has a limited moveset. People like you need to learn some reading comprehension.

Where's the change you're pretending has happened?

Whats different about Drew? Whats different about Braun? Their names and that is about it.

If you're bored of having a peanut butter sandwich everyday you dont make another one and pretend its different, you get something different.

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
You've completely missed the point. They're not an actual change are they? They're the same as the same old shit we've been stuck with for the last 5-6 years now. Drew's just an other dull as dishwater potato sporting the exact same look as the other dull potatoes. And Braun no sells everything and has a limited moveset. People like you need to learn some reading comprehension.

Where's the change you're pretending has happened?

Whats different about Drew? Whats different about Braun? Their names and that is about it.

If you're bored of having a peanut butter sandwich everyday you dont make another one and pretend its different, you get something different.
They are an actual change. You got two people as champions who are actually over and are not shoved down people's throats.

McIntyre is a good talent who is a decent mix of everything; good look, good on the mic, good in the ring and is over; far better than Reigns and Rollins. Just look at how the crowd reacted when Lesnar was eliminated in the RR and how the crowd erupted when Drew won the RR. How did people react when Reigns won the RR? There you go.

Strowman is not as good as Drew in the ring, he's the modern age Big Show except is more over than him. He's charismatic, ok on the mic, bad in the ring but he's over. More over than Rollins for sure. He's different.

The two guys got their moments at the wrong time because of the pandemic but that doesn't mean they are the same as Rollins and Reigns.

·
15,286 Posts
They are an actual change. You got two people as champions who are actually over and are not shoved down people's throats.

McIntyre is a good talent who is a decent mix of everything; good look, good on the mic, good in the ring and is over; far better than Reigns and Rollins. Just look at how the crowd reacted when Lesnar was eliminated in the RR and how the crowd erupted when Drew won the RR. How did people react when Reigns won the RR? There you go.

Strowman is not as good as Drew in the ring, he's the modern age Big Show except is more over than him. He's charismatic, ok on the mic, bad in the ring but he's over. More over than Rollins for sure. He's different.

The two guys got their moments at the wrong time because of the pandemic but that doesn't mean they are the same as Rollins and Reigns.
They are the same though. Drew is bland as hell and is not remotely good on the mic. I know promo standards are in the gutter thesedays because there's only like a handful of people who posses any promo talent around thesedays, but the standards shouldn't lower to suit the shit talents. Drew's bland and emotionless on the mic. He just speaks with nothing to his words or delivery.

Talentless turds get over all the time thesedays because most Wrestling fans are just hipsters who react like sheep. There's an abundance of charisma black holes who are over on the current roster because of this.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts

It’s so lazy as well. I hate how they made all the titles look the same. The WWE title is meant to be the richest prize in the industry and they always disrespect it. Just listen to how JR treats the title in this video.

You went from Hogan defending it for 4 years when Flair and Martel were the respective NWA and AWA champions. When Austin and Hogan being world champs at the same time in 1998 followed by Goldberg and Austin. To the amazing Rock and Austin promo in WM 17. To Eddie Guerrero winning. To now not meaning anything.

The spinner title might of looked stupid but it did look good on certain people like Cena, Rock and Punk. It was still unique

·
Registered
156 Posts
Brock was a better champion than people gave him credit for but I think McIntyre can be a good champion as well. It's hard to judge how well anyone's doing in a empty arena though.

As for Braun... wasn't even a fan of his when he was over with fans and lifting trucks.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
It’s so lazy as well. I hate how they made all the titles look the same. The WWE title is meant to be the richest prize in the industry and they always disrespect it. Just listen to how JR treats the title in this video.

You went from Hogan defending it for 4 years when Flair and Martel were the respective NWA and AWA champions. When Austin and Hogan being world champs at the same time in 1998 followed by Goldberg and Austin. To the amazing Rock and Austin promo in WM 17. To Eddie Guerrero winning. To now not meaning anything.

The spinner title might of looked stupid but it did look good on certain people like Cena, Rock and Punk. It was still unique
I never had a problem with the spinner when Cena had it (I like to view the spinner to Cena what the Smoking Skull Title was to Austin) but then when the likes of HHH, Batista, Orton had it they should reverted back to the Undisputed Title or introduced a brand new design.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I disagree that they're trash champions, especially McIntyre. Their matches to win the titles on the other hand were pure shite.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts