Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Lol bitch and whine about Brock for a prolonged period. Give us change! Okay here’s Strowman and Drew. Not like that! Come to the conclusion. Some in the iwc just love to be alive in their angst. This ain’t a quantitative analysis on Bruan or Drew’s Level of charisma or personality. But I definitely don’t believe anyone can make a difference in the ratings at this stage. It’s a different climate. So I do believe it’s more of a case “my favourite should be in that spot”.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Regardless of personal opinion and pushing aside the circumstances, I actually think there was some solid booking.

Bray, Sami, Aleistair, Braun, Drew, Otis all going over company mainstays or legends. Street Profits making their mark. Becky, Charlotte, Alexa cementing their position as the women of WWE. The Undertaker doing something brilliantly ridiculous.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
  • Lol bitch and whine about Brock for a prolonged period. Give us change! Okay here’s Strowman and Drew. Not like that! Come to the conclusion. Some in the iwc just love to be alive in their angst. This ain’t a quantitative analysis on Bruan or Drew’s Level of charisma or personality. But I definitely don’t believe anyone can make a difference in the ratings at this stage. It’s a different climate. So I do believe it’s more of a case “my favourite should be in that spot”.
    I’m a Brock fan so I’m pretty ticked

·
Premium Member
14,807 Posts
If they do go on hiatus, it wouldn't matter who is champion. There's going to be enough anticipation for their return that people will come back, simply because it's WWE.

We're way past the point of product interest entirely revolving around who the main champion is, considering how often the main champion goes months without appearing on the show. And his appearances don't result in that much of an increase in viewers.

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Damn, certain people will just bitch and moan about everything and anything wont they. I'm about a big of a Brock fan as you can get and guess what, I'm happy Drew won. I actually feel bad for him, I guarentee this isn't what he had in mind when he envisioned his WrestleMania match and moment. As for Braun and Goldberg, while I wanted more out of the match it was short sweet and heavy hitting and as much as I like Goldberg, the right man won.

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
I don’t like Strowman especially after the way he bashed Indy wrestlers and McIntyre is boring
I like Brock too, but he has held the title for a long time over the past few years. They needed to switch it up. I worry Drew may fail because of the current scripted stuff they do, but anyone else would be in the same boat. At least Drew is an adult human being who can put on good matches. If not him, who should they have gone with?

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Like Drew enough. That was the right call. Braun I'm a lot more iffy on. Don't see it with him, never have. But he's basically IC Champion now. You only have one real World Champion, and Brock is the guy that carries the belt best, so that's Drew now.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Braun’s story is inspirational.

First, he decided to stop being poor. Then, he decided to stop being the bridesmaid in title matches.

The publicity his title win gets will encourage more people in need to stop being poor. That Wrestlemania moment could truly be a turning point in American history.

·
Banned
3,336 Posts
Agree with Strowman being trash but I'm ok with Drew winning. I just feel like his build was weak and so was his victory. I would have rather he lose and get his win later when they have a live crowd.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts