Discussion Starter #1
why in the blue hell an i not getting any chick . i mean i am a good lookin guy
i am so pissed at me i really need some advice

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
rad316 said:
i an not dumb

I never said you were. It a personality thing, all about how you present yourself. You can be good looking, but if you act like a doof, girls aren't going to like you. It can also be that you aren't the girl(s) type.

Are you looking for a long term relationship or a quick fling? Maybe the girl is turned off by your choice.

·
Registered
844 Posts
The thing I figured out is try not to look too desperate, guys and gals make that mistake alot.
Also when with a girl try to be yourself, and I know you here this but heres what it means, act the way you would around the girl as you would with your friends. Don't think with your hed think with your head.

And most importantly, let them come to you, don't go to them. In other words let them take it as far as she wants to go, dont be all grabby. And if you have the chance to kiss her and your positive its the right moment, for gods sake do it! I make that mistake and not do it!

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Most Girls enjoy a guy who'll poke fun at them (jokingly of course, dont go and call her The Fattest Thing Since Butter), Alot of them are turned off by the sappy-love-song type...at least until they get a little older. That being said, it's important that she understands that you're not just going to get up and leave her as soon as you get what you want. She wants someone dependant, someone who won't cheat on her.

Yep, Girls are Tricky, but not as bad as most guys think.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You are all putting girls into 1 or 2 categories...You don't know what a girl likes until you really know her, looks can be deciving...

Some girls like it slow, some girls like it fast. Some girls like it loud, some girls like it soft. There's is no real advice on how to get a girl...

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Yes, I suppose I did generalize a bit too much in my previous post, but I'm just speaking from experience. You're right though, Every Girl is Different, but it doesn't mean that they aren't similar in alot of ways either.

·
Registered
844 Posts
eh I have a strategy that I use to get to know them THEN I turn on the real charm.

why do you think they call me Aaronous LeCOCCous.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Ha, you have a 'strategy'. How lame.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Aaronous Lecoccous said:
why do you think they call me Aaronous LeCOCCous.
They don't, you just made that up to join a wrestling forum.

·
yippee-ki-yay
2,522 Posts
LK said:
Ha, you have a 'strategy'. How lame.
whats lame is that someone would start a thread on a wrestling site on how to get a girl

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Well...when all the advice you've been given here fails (as I'm sure it will) there's always the mail order bride thing. :D

I'm gonna try that butter line though. That's gold.

Reactions: ExploderMonk
1 - 20 of 59 Posts