Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I grew up watching WCW and WWF and like a lot of people stopped as I got older. After about 7, 8 years, I decided to check wrestling out again, and considering the PG era had already started at this time, I figured I'd try TNA.

I watched for the last two years or so, and ordered PPV's and all that, I was fairly entertained, even attended a few base brawl events but stopped watching wrestling all together.

Anyway, a few weeks before Wrestlemania I started watching both WWE shows a week and I have been ever since.

Long-winded, I know, but my point is that I'm not trolling or anything, I just have to say as someone who used to watch TNA and just watched the last few weeks of IMPACT and I don't think I could ever get back into it.

It's so poorly done, and honestly the whole "PG" thing hasn't really been anything I mind or notice half the time. (Not that it's as good as what was going on back in the WWF era)

All I lose is things like seeing fatty Abyss getting cut with a glass bottle, and needlessly seeing Flair bleed like a wounded and confused nursing home resident.

Although none of this is about the actual talent or the Impact zone, we all know they're great wrestlers and they can't do much with their financial situation.

I just don't see a practical way to get TNA continuing in a strong way or turning into a solid alternative unless they overhaul EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
A few points:

- "Abyss" is not even on TNA anymore
- Flair last match was with sting I believe in 2011
- Watching the product instead of saying what everyone else says might help you form a real opinion about them

Reactions: Pera
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.