Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mick Foley as Mankind is one of my all time favs. Awesome gimmick.

"Destruction... can be beautiful."

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Wow Abyss was skinnier and smaller back then.

Jk :p. Yea Foley was awesome as Mankind. He played a very convincing psychopath.

·
Banned
234 Posts
wwe should use classical music more often. It works a lot better than the generic rock they usually shoot for in those types of vids.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
LOVED early Mankind. Mick's dedication to the character and ability made him a great, whereas it could've easily become a laughing stock in the wrong hands.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
From what I can remember Mankind was the first person to actually be a threat to The Undertaker. It was this time when I was watching Taker/Mankind matches that Taker would actually sell and 'feel pain' in these matches when as earlier in his career he would just look at you if you hit him. First time I saw Taker almost submit to the Mandible Claw I marked like crazy!

Their boiler room brawls were legendary.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
From what I can remember Mankind was the first person to actually be a threat to The Undertaker. It was this time when I was watching Taker/Mankind matches that Taker would actually sell and 'feel pain' in these matches when as earlier in his career he would just look at you if you hit him.
I dunno. Bobby Heenan frequently proclaimed the 'demise of the Undertaker' when he was taking a shellacking from Giant Gonzales, Kamala, King Kong Bundy etc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts