Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month after the shakeup and the WWE still sucks. Ratings are still low and internet fans, for the most part, are angrier than ever online because of it. Maybe Vince should do another Shake up in the Summer. :draper2

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Unless than shakeup involves signing 20 new superstars and releasing 40 of the people on the current rosters it won't help.

People can blame the booking but the talent level in the company is at an all time low.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Well if anyone thought the shake up would boost ratings would be one pretty delusional individual. Why would it change anything? Its the same product, same booking, same audience e.t.c. It has helped and benefited talent like Alexa Bliss. Whos on fire right now, and one of the best performers in the company atm. But generally they did was shake up the roster.

·
Registered
9,985 Posts
No. It was done becasue USA wanted it to be done.

Personally though, I still like WWE more now than before the split. Partially because I only have to watch half of it now.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Well if anyone thought the shake up would boost ratings would be one pretty delusional individual. Why would it change anything? Its the same product, same booking, same audience e.t.c. It has helped and benefited talent like Alexa Bliss. Whos on fire right now, and one of the best performers in the company atm. But generally they did was shake up the roster.
Why do you try to turn every thread into an Alexa bliss worshiping thread?

The obsession her marks have is borderline concerning now.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Vince sending himself and Triple H to NJPW is the only shakeup that will definitively improve the WWE in the long run
:eyeroll
Just had to throw that in there. What a mark

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If it wasn't supposed to make the company better then why do it? Why hype it up? Again... why do it?

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
About a month after the shakeup and the WWE still sucks. Ratings are still low and internet fans, for the most part, are angrier than ever online because of it. Maybe Vince should do another Shake up in the Summer. :draper2
We all know what this is. Vince probably just finished watching an old Flash Funk vignette. He got all riled up, came out on live television and announces a "shake up". Lol. Oh Vince.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
29,465 Posts
Well, you've just mentioned Alexa Bliss, who has been noticeably beneficial for the RAW Women's Division with her excellent character work. Charlotte also gave the Smackdown Women's Division their first significant STORYLINE since the initial draft, and that's all I really care about besides Roman and The Hardyz at the moment. I'd like to be interested in more things, but I'm content with these improvements.

·
Attending Chris Jericho's Rager with Scott Steiner
6,418 Posts
No, it was to stop the executives from their broadcasting channel from breathing down their necks temporarily.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
It only managed to stink up Smackdown with Charlotte and Owens...:frown2:

Dean and Wyatt could had great feuds with Nakamura and Aiden English, but now they will be emasculated by Stephanie, the boss' daughter.fpalm

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
It was to prepare some heels that Reigns gonna feed later.

·
Registered
24,884 Posts
If it wasn't supposed to make the company better then why do it? Why hype it up? Again... why do it?
Because they're a wrestling promotion, hyping up shit is literally apart of their business lol. What do you expect them to go "Soon we will be making changes. Now these changes won't really matter much. Hell a month after the change you'll barely even remember we made a change at all, it's that's insignificant. And it will all be next week on MONDAY NIGHY RAW"

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 46 Posts