Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I've not seen it, but I'm willing to wager that it was a worked shoot, Russo loves them.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Literally every moment in Russo's life for the last 13 years can be described correctly as a worked shoot.

It just reminds me how much I hated those aspects of late WCW. Saying 'this isn't part of the show' to put over an angle, when instead it just makes the entire show pointless. Fucking worked shoots.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
This interview was the epitome of a TNA flaw;

The fucking head writer and executive of TV production of the show goes on about how he hates Easy E and Hogan and that's all about money for them.......SO DONT WRITE THEM INTO YOUR FUCKING SHOW THEN!

I mean dear oh dear Vince, don't try and pass off that bullshit then act the exact opposite behind the scenes.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
The fucking head writer and executive of TV production of the show goes on about how he hates Easy E and Hogan and that's all about money for them.......SO DONT WRITE THEM INTO YOUR FUCKING SHOW THEN!
Dixie told Russo to have Hogan and Bischoff appear in some form at every show.

I haven't watched this Russo segment, but it sounds like a load of shit. The troubles that they had at Bash at the Beach 2000 are resolved, so what's the fucking point on mentioning them? If there were still issues, Hogan wouldn't have come to TNA or Russo would have been shown the door.

Unfortunately, TNA don't really give a shit any more. They're holding BFG at the same venue at Bash at the Beach just so they can revive the NWO once again. Ugh...

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Nobody cares about Russo, and only a small (smark) percentage would even understand why he's there to begin with, and get the 10 year old reference.

The segment just proves what we've always assumed. TNA is one big circle jerk.

Just put on wrestling shows for christ sake. If 100 percent of the viewing public is not going to understand it...don't do it?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Slightly off topic, but on topic really: I like worked shoots when done very, very, VERY rarely, like when Joey Styles went on a mental all those years ago on RAW.

TNA (and WCW for that matter) seem to have a worked shoot every week, some times two times in one show. This whole Nash/Sting/Jarrett thing seems to be one long worked shoot, especially since Jarrett is always calling Sting "Steve" (>.<)

On topic: Vince Russo sucks and should keep his slimy face off TV at all times... How long till Vince Russo is TNA World Champion?

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
This interview was the epitome of a TNA flaw;

I mean dear oh dear Vince, don't try and pass off that bullshit then act the exact opposite behind the scenes.
That's not up to Russo. He's just a writer, not the owner of the company. He can't leave people off the show just because he doesn't like them. Besides, since when can't you say you hate someone on tv even tho you don't hate them in real life? Wrestling is scripted.

·
Registered
701 Posts
How many of your are stupid? Reaction is a show of works. Russo loves whoever keeps his job secure--Dixie, Hogan, Bischoff, and any two-bit fan who thinks the turd that TNA calls Impact is worth the script its printed on. TNA's taken a real nose dive this year and subtlety throwing Russo into this toxic brew is only going to make it worse.

·
Registered
932 Posts
obviously it was a worked shoot, just to set up the power struggle that will eventually happen will also mean a split in management and back stage. aka the entire company being ripped in two.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts