Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ask this beacause im sure after tonight cm punk and triple h are gonna team up and have a few tag team matches against nash,truth and the miz at least up untill SS once again taking cm punk out of the championship picture at least untill the royal rumble but now that he is gonna be teaming up with triple h and he isnt fueding with john cena is he gonna still be droping pipebombs and doing shoots on raw?

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
I doubt CM Punk will be teaming up with HHH a lot, just because he and HHH share some dislike against Kevin Nash, The Miz and Truth, it doesn't mean he still doesn't like HHH and how he is running the WWE.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you cant tell me after tonight there not gonna be teaming up at hell in the cell im sure its gonna be cm punk and triple h vs Truth and miz then at SS its gonna be them against truth nash and miz

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
you cant tell me after tonight there not gonna be teaming up at hell in the cell im sure its gonna be cm punk and triple h vs Truth and miz then at SS its gonna be them against truth nash and miz
I think its POSSIBLE but its not definite. Plus even if they do team up to settle this problem, it doesn't mean they will get along in the process. Punk and HHH still have some issues to sort out with each other before they can rationally finish other problems together without getting in a fight between each other.

·
Registered
559 Posts
its so obv hhh and punk will team. for some reason wwe thinks its a great idea to pair "rivals" together. its usually stupid and boring but it will happen wether it be hiac or on raw

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
not necessarily ..

triple h could team up with punk then double cross punk .. and there you got a swerve that will add more feud to the gimmick

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not necessarily ..

triple h could team up with punk then double cross punk .. and there you got a swerve that will add more feud to the gimmick
hopefully that happends but i really whanna see punk get back into the title run but i doubt that will happend but now for sure you wont anything between punk and rock at SS:no:

·
Registered
895 Posts
He's looking pretty stupid right now. I gotta be honest, Punk looked like a 15 year old out there. This feud is far from over though. He'll go over eventually. If HHH lost flat out, what would Punk do next? He needs someone to feud with, not steamroll them.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
hopefully that happends but i really whanna see punk get back into the title run but i doubt that will happend but now for sure you wont anything between punk and rock at SS:no:
I definitely don't see him getting in the title picture till TLC at least but anything can happen.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what they did tonight was throw punk into a BS feud with the miz and R truth for the next few months

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Absolutely not. He's still one of the hottest stars of the company and I doubt he will falter any time soon. Otherwise, he wouldn't be in this position. Hell, he wouldn't be in this company.

·
Registered
741 Posts
He's looking pretty stupid right now. I gotta be honest, Punk looked like a 15 year old out there. This feud is far from over though. He'll go over eventually. If HHH lost flat out, what would Punk do next? He needs someone to feud with, not steamroll them.
why? cena steamrolls everyone and it works out just fine

·
Registered
895 Posts
why? cena steamrolls everyone and it works out just fine
We don't want CM Punk to be like John Cena. We want him to have obstacles, lose and than finally climb the mountain. Well I do at least. John Cena never has hurdles, he's more powerful than Undertaker (kayfabe) at this point.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Yeah, without HHH turning heel, Punk looks like a fool right now because he was wrong.

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
The "pipebomb" portion of Punk's character is the only part I don't like. Punk being a troll to the powers that be does nothing for me.

I don't think that portion of the gimmick is dead. It's too popular for it to just be done away with.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
WWE kill off good storylines/ characters/ ideas on a regular basis these days. People shouldn't be surprised.

Company is pretty funny to watch.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Nah. If they were that sure about killing his gimmick off, they wouldn't of gotten him his new t-shirt. WWE aren't done with him yet.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
what they did tonight was throw punk into a BS feud with the miz and R truth for the next few months
Miz's former reality tv career, his media appearances, his relationship with Maryse, etc. gives Punk a lot of material

"You're like a guest host that came on once and never went away."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts