Wrestling Forum banner

Was the Christian rumour true?

2648 21
I made a thread last week posting the rumor that Christian was only involved at EC because he was in town and hasn't fully healed.

I missed SD! last night, was Christian there, were there any mentions of him?
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,604 Posts
the thing is the IWC and the YWC were all going crazy about this claiming Triple Threat Match but the truth is they should know by now that WWE will never give Christian a true shot at 1 of the straps due to him winning the TNA World Title 2 times know one who goes to TNA from WWE then back will ever win a World Title in WWE again if they hadn't already .

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
the thing is the IWC and the YWC were all going crazy about this claiming Triple Threat Match but the truth is they should know by now that WWE will never give Christian a true shot at 1 of the straps due to him winning the TNA World Title 2 times know one who goes to TNA from WWE then back will ever win a World Title in WWE again if they hadn't already .
Agreed.
And what's the YWC?

· P.O.P., hold it down
23,428 Posts

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
I don't know what Christian would have done, kayfabe wise, to warrant being in the match with ADR and Edge. ADR won the Rumble, Edge survived the Elimination Chamber to earn the right to be in that match and Christian did exactly what?

Return?

· HOPE
20,241 Posts
Agreed.
And what's the YWC?
I'm going to guess youtube, but I'm not sure either.

I don't know what Christian would have done, kayfabe wise, to warrant being in the match with ADR and Edge. ADR won the Rumble, Edge survived the Elimination Chamber to earn the right to be in that match and Christian did exactly what?

Return?
They probably would have just had him beat Del Rio in a match, then Teddy Long includes him (or the match would have the stipulation pre-determined). Triple threat matches at WrestleMania often don't make a whole lot of sense though. WrestleMania 22 included Rey, who lost his opportunity to Orton, just because Teddy decided to put him in there as well. Shawn Michaels got into the WrestleMania XX triple threat because he signed the contract where Chris Benoit was meant to sign, meaning that of course he had to be included in the match. I can't wait until I burst into a room and write my name on a contract for a high paying job or something and the employer just has to deal with it.

Point is, WWE isn't logical. They would have found a way to do it if they wanted to (and if Christian was fit).

· Great One?..
13,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man, I forgot that Wrestlemania was already this Sunday...oh wait a minute.

IT'S STILL OVER A MONTH AWAY.
Yeah everyone know that there is still time, but at the same time everyone knows it isn't happening.

So a guy returns after months at a PPV in a title match and attacks a Main Event star, the next show he doesn't even show up, while the Main Event star he attacked is all over the show, yeah of course he's headlining Mania. :no:

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Agreed.
And what's the YWC?
Youtube Wrestling Community, if you were being serious.

I doubt Christian will be added to the WM match. The most likely scenario, is he returns for one night and after his match/promo/whatevz Del Rio comes down to the ring and kayfabe breaks Christian's arm, in the cross-arm breaker, thus adding heat to the Edge/Del Rio feud and allowing Christian to take extra time off.

· Registered
148 Posts
I strongly suspect Christian will be involved in the SD main event (which will probably be in the middle of the event at best) but not as a competitor. I think there's a good chance he'll either turn on Edge or save Edge from Alberto again, perhaps setting up an E&C reunion (which would make even more sense should Brodus Clay win NXT and get the tag title show for him and Del Rio).

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
Youtube Wrestling Community, if you were being serious.
Yeah, I was being serious.
Youtube is part of the internet, so that doesn't even make sense.
They're still part of the IWC.

· BLUE IS BACK
16,346 Posts
LOL at taking youtube comments seriously

· Registered
5,038 Posts
The "Anti-Christ" of professional wrestling says hi.

· Registered
1,780 Posts
So the 99% of the IWC who were sure they were going to see a Triple Threat at Mania between Edge/Cage/Rio, were all wrong?
I didn't think that was where it would go. WWE has never been that behind Christian. Would have been neat, though.

Hoping Christian will feud with Del Rio after Mania. Doing some B-show title stuff is plausible away from the "grand stage."

· Banned
432 Posts
Christian has already gotten a WWE title shot.

I don't get why you guys always have to bring up whether Christian is a main eventer or not in every thread about him, for god's sake this thread is about his health. Not him becoming world champion, give it a rest.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.