Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends, I have recently been having a big argument with my moms best friend about the Blue Meanie, she claims that the Blue Meanie was in fact the Blue Blazer in WWE. But I disagreed, I told her that the Blue Blazer was too slim to be the Blue Meanie, but she said that the Blue Meanie put on weight and thats why he is fatter than the Blue Blazer, but its the same person.............

I didn't want to take the conversation any further because I felt like her tone was a little aggressive, I felt a bit hmmm lets say "nervous and shy", but the debate continued, So I said the ''Blue Blazer was Owen Hart!!!!'', but she said ''No'', and that ''the Blazer appeared in the WWE ring claiming to in no way be Owen Hart". But I think it was a lie and we all knew it was Owen, it was very obvious who was under the mask!!.

Then a HUGE revelation came from my moms best friend, something that I never took into account and something that would leave me red faced and more nervous that previously mentioned!... she said ''Owen Hart died from a cable accident, so it can't be him''. I felt owned, she was indeed right. We then both went on to find out that the Blue Meanie was signed to WWE right around the time of the emergence of the Blue Blazer, but the Blue Meanie never in fact debuted until much later in the year, sporting a rather large belly.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Great gimmick there OP.

·
Registered
205 Posts
This has got to be a troll post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.