Wrestling Forum banner

Was that the worst crowd WWE have ever had?

11701 Views 47 Replies 43 Participants Last post by  Arcade
Seriously, they almost ruined a pretty good RAW for me. Why the hell would you go to a WWE show and just sit on your hands bored the entire night?!
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· The Loose Cannon
16,605 Posts
It bugged me too. They missed opportunities to create some epic moments.

They weren't singing with Bray at the start. Could have been great but was cringeworthy instead.

Ric Flair endorsing The Shield to no reaction whatsoever. Evolution just stood their a little puzzled instead.

It was dire.

· Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Nowhere near the worst crowd. Bryan and The Shield got a big pop and the crowd were behind them. Cena got his usual mix and Flair got a good pop too.

I've heard far far worse.

· Registered
543 Posts
The crowd last night sucked but it was far from the worst crowd ever. I recall a show last summer, I think it was in South Carolina, where almost nothing got any sort of reaction whatsoever from the crowd. It was a decent show but the crowd made it much worse than it should have been.

· Registered
1,256 Posts
Kinda surprising since St. Louis has a rich wrestling history and thus, you'd assume would have lively crowds.

· Registered
863 Posts
The crowd was bad but not the worst. It made a very good seem okayish.

· Premium Member
27,046 Posts
They loved the Uso v Rybaxel match though :lol. What the hell was that? Unless the Usos were legitimately injured and then continued to deliver that quality of a match, that was a pretty boring match.

· Registered
79 Posts
I was there live and I'll easily admit it was one of the poorer crowds i've been a part of. I did my fair share to get chants started and appropriate responses going but people just didn't want to have fun apparently. I've been to a few 3 hour Raw's before but in all fairness, after the Uso match the whole show felt like a huge lifeless commercial/filler break, up until about the time Bryan came out. It just killed the crowd for too long with nothing to get overly exited about. Doesn't excuse the weak crowd, but it should put it in perspective to a degree.

· Registered
2,101 Posts
When Cena asked why, they started chanting You suck but it died off. That was almost good.

I wonder if the WWE has people in the crowd specifically to start the chants that they want? I always have a feeling the WWE is working the marks.

· Registered
1,809 Posts
St. Louis is terrible. The people there might as well be dead because they sure as Hell act like it. I wish WWE would stop going there.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.