Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trying to think of any ladder, TLC or MITB match that lasted 30 minutes and off the top of my head I can’t think of any.

Can anyone think of any?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
It was an amazingly pleasant surprise for me. I stopped watching NXT when Asuka left and I heard Kairi wasn't being used well. Lost interest due to that. But took a look at the NXT PPV and this match blew me away. I didn't know PrincePuma was in WWE. He's still amazing. I hope they use him well.

·
Premium Member
17,070 Posts
There were likely longer MITB matches. I can't think of any on hand.

It was great though. It allowed everyone to showcase their style so well. As rough as it looked, it wasn't crazy dangerous bumps for attention. Everything was well paced and with purpose. EC3 bay bay!

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,446 Posts
The Ricochet flip off the falling ladder was the highlight for me.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,446 Posts
I’m trying to think of any ladder, TLC or MITB match that lasted 30 minutes and off the top of my head I can’t think of any.

Can anyone think of any?
Longest MITB is 29:45. Unsure about how many TLC matches surpass tonight’s ladder match in duration but the most recent WWE TLC match was 35+ minutes

·
Oh Becky Becky, Becky Becky Becky Becky Becky Lync
2,265 Posts
The ladder match was a great opener to a great Takeover event but yeah the Rollins/Ambrose ladder match at MITB 2015 went a little longer.

It's def. the longest multi-man ladder match, probably.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts