Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
There have been various Morrison chants...although admittedly, 'lets go Morrison' or just 'Morrison' is actually a pretty hard name to chant. They should start calling him Jomo...'Let's go Jomo' has a nice ring to it.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
At least it seems like he is ending it on a high note
December has been a good month for him, but in comparison to previous years, and what to expect next year, 2010 was a flop.

2005 - WWE Tag Team Championship
2006 - Intercontinental Championship
2007 - ECW Championship, WWE Tag Team Championship
2008 - World Tag Team Championship
2009 - Intercontinental Championship
2010 - nothing
2011 - WWE Championship (assuming)

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
December has been a good month for him, but in comparison to previous years, and what to expect next year, 2010 was a flop.

2005 - WWE Tag Team Championship
2006 - Intercontinental Championship
2007 - ECW Championship, WWE Tag Team Championship
2008 - World Tag Team Championship
2009 - Intercontinental Championship
2010 - nothing
2011 - WWE Championship (assuming)
Yeh 2010 has been pretty bad for him, for the most part. He doesn't do anything on Smackdown, tags with R-Truth *shudders*, get's moved to RAW, jobs to everyone in sight, get's an ankle injury, comes back, jobs some more and suddenly wins a match with Jericho therefore starting what seems like a main event push. Three months out of this year have been great for him though and he's somehow in a better position now than this time last year...where he was being jobbed out to Drew McIntyre.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Admittedly I only started watching RAW again for about 4 or so months now, so for me he had a great year ;)

Agreed that the crowd has been behind him - but they always seem to struggle coming up with a chant for him.

Seems like everybody finally settled on the "Mor-ris-son" chant (there was awhile there in the past you could hear a small and awful "Let's go Morrison" chant - that does Not roll of the tongue).

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe he should become the strong, silent type - or return to the incoherent babble that was the "palace of wisdom" schtick - I loved that phase (although, I suspect not a Champion character and the E does not want to portray anybody as a constantly high superstar)

It is defenitely when he tries to be funny that he falls down - serious stuff is not so bad. Well except for that Orton segment last night. But then again, who was Orton talking to in the distance - he seems totally LATE in that segment.

Late... y'know? tardy

·
Registered
213 Posts
Maybe he should become the strong, silent type - or return to the incoherent babble that was the "palace of wisdom" schtick - I loved that phase (although, I suspect not a Champion character and the E does not want to portray anybody as a constantly high superstar)
This, I want hear "There are no Alex Rileys in the palace of wisdom" in his super srs voice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.