Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attached it 2 times and both attachments are removed. So I guess it was to kinky. Am I right?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Why does it seem every once in a while, one person will change their username like a dozen times a week? Needlessly confusing. :no:

Anyway, I suppose if it had nudity or sexual acts or something..then yeah probably too "kinky" for outside the WoW forums.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
LK's a spammer and abuses the members, am i right? demod him like Rajah did me, am i right? oshat, forgot, LK hasn't made Rajah mad and demodding was the way to get back at him. :(

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well this is the sig:

(o and cody, sorry for confusing you. I wanted to keep HHH-TheGame-HHH for a while but TWFS copied me. So I turned my name back to LK, with a little add-on)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Swindy.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Cool sig, I never seen one like that before.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I like Limit's sig. It looks like something I'd make (but not as good :)).

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
.p0rnstar LK. said:
(o and cody, sorry for confusing you. I wanted to keep HHH-TheGame-HHH for a while but TWFS copied me. So I turned my name back to LK, with a little add-on)
I did not copy you, and immitated you. Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I'd close this, seeing as it's wildly off-topic, but I've been told that only Admins may close theads here. It's a new rule, I imagine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts