Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Lana was on Raw with Rusev and she would where those business skirts she had an amazing round bubble ass.

Now that she is wrestling (or at least trying) and is in her ring gear she has a small ass.

Today when she wrestled Charlotte her ass was no bigger than Charlottes.

Was Lana wearing ass pads all along in those skirts. Did she bamboozle us all?

I am not saying she isn't hot anymore, but her smaller ass has dropped her down a few pegs.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I wonder if it's just a ring gear, diet or gym routine change that's made a difference? :hmm:

Reactions: Even Flow

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wonder if it's just a ring gear, diet or gym routine change that's made a difference? :hmm:
Can't be the ring gear. Look how big Bailys ass looks in ring gear. Also Lana wore ring gear in her first matches that had her ass cheeks hang out. They were not big or round.

I had a girlfriend that cut her carbs and it did shrink her ass, but i don't see lana any skinnier than she was in the past. I think she was wearing ass pads.

Now that Eva Marie is gone and Lanas ass has been exposed Maryss has took the crown as hottest WWE Diva.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,445 Posts
Heels + skirt = ass looking bigger than it really is.

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Seems someone doesn't know about perception, wearing the heels combined with the tight skirt accentuated her ass more, the fact she's in her ring gear, wearing flats and moving more rather than positioning herself correctly for the illusion you're just seeing her natural shape.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
It is not the heels. That is total bull. Yes heels can give it a more round shape, but it doesnt add this much ass.

Those are ass pads

·
Banned
262 Posts
She does have a big ass though, y'all know she got nudes right?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.