Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Dolph on NXT > Dolph on SD

He seems to generate more heat on NXT by just talking his mind than he does reading a script!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Well on SD Vicky steals a LOT of heat...

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Well on SD Vicky steals a LOT of heat...
How is that possible if Dolf doesn't have any on SD? Doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Not a fan of Dolph's, but I'd really LIKE to be. Stop letting Vicky do all the talking, Dolph comes off as such an arrogant prick on NXT, I just love it. Seriously, thats the kind of stuff that would start fights in the locker room if it wasn't Kayfabe. He's calling DB out on personal matters, and a former job, kinda like TNA does EVERY FUCKIN' WEEK, except if WWE did it, it would be significant.

I dunno, the unscripted nature of NXT brings out the good of some of the superstars. I XD'd when Masters, out of the blue, said Turd as Dolph was yelling at Byron Saxton. This is why Michael Cole has been so successful as of late, he's breaking script. He called out Truth on his mistake, it seemed like a mean thing to do, but hey, he's doing his job right!

If Dolph could stand on his own two legs, I think we could all appreciate him a lot more. The guy is good in the ring, and comes off as an arrogant prick. Which is much better than he currently is, which is exactly what he's called both his rookies "NOTHING!". Since its basically Vicky vs Edge every damn week, seriously.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
He said .."This isn't ROH you don't shake hands" LOL
Fact: ROH is a bigger threat to the WWE than TNA.

And you know why? Cause they don't give a shit about WWE as much as TNA does. I respect ROH way more, despite Cornette >>;

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
Not a fan of Dolph's, but I'd really LIKE to be. Stop letting Vicky do all the talking, Dolph comes off as such an arrogant prick on NXT, I just love it. Seriously, thats the kind of stuff that would start fights in the locker room if it wasn't Kayfabe. He's calling DB out on personal matters, and a former job, kinda like TNA does EVERY FUCKIN' WEEK, except if WWE did it, it would be significant.

I dunno, the unscripted nature of NXT brings out the good of some of the superstars. I XD'd when Masters, out of the blue, said Turd as Dolph was yelling at Byron Saxton. This is why Michael Cole has been so successful as of late, he's breaking script. He called out Truth on his mistake, it seemed like a mean thing to do, but hey, he's doing his job right!

If Dolph could stand on his own two legs, I think we could all appreciate him a lot more. The guy is good in the ring, and comes off as an arrogant prick. Which is much better than he currently is, which is exactly what he's called both his rookies "NOTHING!". Since its basically Vicky vs Edge every damn week, seriously.
This...i really only watch NXT because it seems fairly unscripted and it seems fairly obvious that no one really cares about NXT so they just say what they want..

·
Registered
757 Posts
Can I someone show me a video of this? I don't hear the bit on YT vids of the show

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Dolph on NXT > Dolph on SD

He seems to generate more heat on NXT by just talking his mind than he does reading a script!
Same is true for 90% of heels. Adverse is true for faces as well (more pop for talking their mind than a script).

·
Registered
203 Posts
Everyone seems to lighten up on NXT
it's really become fun to watch, you get to see them as ... them
Dolph was the number 1 contender for the World Title on SD, while he was wearing a fake cheese on his head on NXT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts