Wrestling Forum banner

Was I the only one excited for Huskey Harris?

1137 Views 16 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Chronic iLL
Ever since I first saw him on NXT I felt that the wwe may have really found something. He had a cool and unique look to him and a interesting move set I was happy when he was put in Nexus but upset when he got taken out I would like to see what everyone else thinks and what do you see in his future?
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5,733 Posts
I kind of liked him until I saw Brodus Clay. Brodus eclipses everything that Husky has to offer, to me anyway.
sad but true. in everything but viciousness (which clay can easily pull i imagine) and mobility (he's big enough to not need it) clay > harris. And he's losing weight. big deal for these image concious media kids. Maybe the harsh road life makes losing weight hard.

· Registered
561 Posts
The guy looks like an out of shape piece of trash. Its not even the image. I wouldnt mind seeing a more husky (no pun intended) guy in the WWE scene, I always likes guys like Earthquake and Hughmorus mark henry among others. But those guys were pretty tall and massive. Husky seems short isnt very massive and looks like a sagging blob of fat. He has shown no charisma at all on top of that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.