Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Yes, the 'medalwarrior' account is banned. You used to much quotes in your posts "replies". We kept saying you shouldn't do that. But you didn't listen. So you were banned.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
I was so worried where my buddy that is to say my bitch medalwarrior was so I asked an Admin, forget which one, and you were banned for using those unnessesary quotation marks.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Yeah we had that Orton/Foley debate thing.

Dude, seriously the quotes and stars pissed eveybody off.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Yes they did. But you don't read replies, do you?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
He's gayer than before.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
No, someone will ban him.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
The Happy Birthday thing was there before, you evidently didn't notice it.

JdL posted saying you didn't read posts. In the next posts, you backed up his claim with alarming panache. If it was intentional (which I sincerely doubt) then it wasn't funny.

Finally, the quotation marks, the asterisks etc DID bother people. They were the precisely the reason that you got banned. Don't start with them again, and post more sensibly than you have been in this thread, or else you'll be banned again.

·
Registered
616 Posts
They probably don't ban for quotes and stars. Its probably just because you used too much. I wasn't a member of this site in Feb. and March so I don't know if your really annoying, but I'll find out.

·
Banned
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Flash said:
The Happy Birthday thing was there before, you evidently didn't notice it.

JdL posted saying you didn't read posts. In the next posts, you backed up his claim with alarming panache. If it was intentional (which I sincerely doubt) then it wasn't funny.

Finally, the quotation marks, the asterisks etc DID bother people. They were the precisely the reason that you got banned. Don't start with them again, and post more sensibly than you have been in this thread, or else you'll be banned again.
You’re a moderator now? Were you the last time? I don't remember. But who is JdL? He, or she must be new to the site since February, or March.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Are you asking if Flash was a mod when you were last here?! Jeez, he's been a fucking Super Mod since before I was here, and you joined aroun the same time I did.
Also, if you looked at JDL's Profile, you would see that he's not new. But, no, you're too much of a fucking dumbass to actually look.

So, I dont give a damn if you know who he is or not.

·
yippee-ki-yay
2,522 Posts
why is he"she""it""him"***)* back"returned""here again" **}**? lmao...as long as he doesnt do that again..im fine with him postin...but if by chance he does...ill join TWF'NS in jumping threw the computer and breaking his neck

1 - 20 of 47 Posts