Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
I was watching some footage of them and started wondering was hogan in his prime bigger than Brock in his prime. It seems like hogan is a bit taller. I also looked up hogans billed weight which was around 300 lbs . I don’t know if that right but. What do u guys think
Yes - Hogan was taller and bigger overall in the 1980s. Particularly around 1988, when he did No Holds Barred.

View attachment 112153

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
One of Hulk’s best physiques was near the end of his full-time run. He was yoked in 2002 and THAT’S A FACT, JACK!

48-49 years old, BROTHER!
He had altered his training methods, so to speak from 2000 onward based on visual evidence.

Hogan slimmed down tremendously, starting in the second half of 1991 and extending to 1993, and from that point he remained very lean throughout his nWo run. However by 2000 he had gained a significant amount of muscle mass back and looked much, much closer to his Golden Era physique. If he did change supplements, it might have been in light of the fact that the script had flipped by 2000 and now almost everyone was jacked up in the WWE and WCW.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts