1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Hulk is a tall dude brother!

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
I was watching some footage of them and started wondering was hogan in his prime bigger than Brock in his prime. It seems like hogan is a bit taller. I also looked up hogans billed weight which was around 300 lbs . I don’t know if that right but. What do u guys think
Yes - Hogan was taller and bigger overall in the 1980s. Particularly around 1988, when he did No Holds Barred.

View attachment 112153

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
One of the reasons Hogan was as great as he was. To be as big as he was and sell the way he sold, thus gaining sympathy from the majority of a fanbase throughout multiple eras was, quite frankly, brilliant.
When i finally got to see him live he was like a jacked up baddass Santa Claus, who wouldn't want to see that?

·
Registered
297 Posts
At peak yes

Hogan was legit 6'5 and 295lb late 70s/early 80s

Brock 6'2 and 282lb at peak
Brock’s 6’3 and for much of his career was 295lbs as well. He only really started slimming down to make the 265lb limit in UFC. So at his Peak Hogan was obviously still taller but not “bigger” by any meaningful amount. Very close to the same size, one way or the other.

·
Registered
13,764 Posts
Brock’s 6’3 and for much of his career was 295lbs as well. He only really started slimming down to make the 265lb limit in UFC. So at his Peak Hogan was obviously still taller but not “bigger” by any meaningful amount. Very close to the same size, one way or the other.
Brock was measured 6'2 barefoot and 282lb a week after Wrestlemania 20 at nfl tryouts

1 - 20 of 43 Posts