Wrestling Forum banner

Was DX suppose to be a in-closet homosexual faction?

9432 Views 96 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  Roler42
I mean, I don't think WWE wanted HBK and Triple H to portray straight men, the whole "suck-it" thing. I mean what kind of straight man, would make signs at their pen1s to other men and tell them to give them a blowjob? I mean these were also men who were half naked. I mean if a 6 foot tall, 200+ pound guy, came to me and he was half naked and threw his hands at his crotch and told me to suck his penis I'd probably run and think he was gay. I mean back in early DX days I even saw HBK cutting a promo where he gave a imaginary invisible c0ck a blowjob as he was making a in-ring entrance.

I mean, Triple H and HBK have kissed more than twice on camera when they were carrying their DX gimmick. Also Big stick johnson, yeah. enuff said.

I can see Triple H and HBK just having mad sex backstage and yelling their catchphrases.

Some people say DX is just rebellious, well being gay is very rebellious.
Reactions: metallicjohn
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

· Registered
401 Posts
Cause its funny. As nothing to do with homosexuality they got a lauph and thats what they wanted to accomplish

· Premium Member
294 Posts
It not about getting a blow job. It's about disrespect. Rebellious attitude amongst other things. Don’t take anything in the Wrestling business at face value. You must think the Undertaker is really planning on killing someone when he says they will Rest in peace.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
what you saying they can't be gay and funny? So gay people can't be funny or something? So since DX is funny they not gay? Wow, you are not very open minded.
Clearly it was a typo or two. It had nothing to do with being gay, it was about getting laughs, which they did. Jesus Christ.

· Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It not about getting a blow job. It's about disrespect. Rebellious attitude amongst other things. Don’t take anything in the Wrestling business at face value. You must think the Undertaker is really planning on killing someone when he says they will Rest in peace.
Well, WWE wants you to think that. Clearly since Undertaker has resulted in "buried alive matches" and inferno matches. I do not think Hunter is gay and I do not think Hickbottom is gay, but I think their TV characters, such as the characters Vince tells them to portray are gay. I mean I'm sure Vince told Undertaker to portray a man who is dead and can shoot lightning and he does that job. Is he really such a character in real life of course not. Let's not cross reality with kaybe

· SWAG/SPICE
41,146 Posts
I guess triple H and Shawn who are happily married to WOMAN never thought someone would think that far into it. Their gimmick was just being insanely silly, and the cross chop was also insanely over with the crowed so why not?

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Well, WWE wants you to think that. Clearly since Undertaker has resulted in "buried alive matches" and inferno matches. I do not think Hunter is gay and I do not think Hickbottom is gay, but I think their TV characters, such as the characters Vince tells them to portray are gay. I mean I'm sure Vince told Undertaker to portray a man who is dead and can shoot lightning and he does that job. Is he really such a character in real life of course not. Let's not cross reality with kaybe
:lmao

Wow. Just wow.

why can't people get laughs because they are gay? Why can't people laugh at them acting gay?
They weren't gay, so your questions are irrelevant.

· Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess triple H and Shawn who are happily married to WOMAN never thought someone would think that far into it. Their gimmick was just being insanely silly, and the cross chop was also insanely over with the crowed so why not?
Again cross kaybe and reality. The characters that Hickbottom and Hunter portray are not married, I do not think they are gay in real life, just portray gay characters, like Billy and Chuck.

· Premium Member
294 Posts
I think the name Ultimate Hogan is gay, but again it's just an opinion. And WWE doesn't do subliminal gay, the do gay all the way. Think Goldust, Billy & Chuck..etc..

· SWAG/SPICE
41,146 Posts
Well triple H portrayed getting a blow job by a hot model at that party they had outside of RAW remember? They also got that girl in the audience to flash her chest. I don't think they were being gay, just as someone said being rebellious and not listening to the man. And by "THE MAN" I mean Vince.

· Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well triple H portrayed getting a blow job by a hot model at that party they had outside of RAW remember? They also got that girl in the audience to flash her chest. I don't think they were being gay, just as someone said being rebellious and not listening to the man. And by "THE MAN" I mean Vince.
notice I said in-closet homosexual characters. They are not openly gay and will pretend to be straight. I think when Vince created the DX idea, he wanted HBK and Triple H to cross the line between straight and gay because that is more rebellious. Gays are rebels against the norm. So DX 100% had sexual themes in them and they hindered on homosexuality and heterosexuality. But ultimately I think HBK and Triple H had the hots for each other, if they were real characters, and I saw real life people acting like that, I would think they are gay. Hence in kaybe the backstories of HBK and Triple H would be gay men.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Quick, someone go to rants and create a topic: "Is UltimateHogan an in-closet homosexual member?"

Dude, seriously, does it even matter? How homophobic are you?

· Banned
4,476 Posts
:lmao

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.