Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear a lot of people call D- X the best stable of all time with the nwo a close second then teams such as the nation , the horsemen and evolution fighting for the scraps ! what are some of your favorite stables ?

·
Administrator
59,128 Posts
Re: Was D - X really bigger than the NWO ?

A stable can be the best of all time. That doesn't mean they were bigger. Same concept with best wrestler of all time. Btw the Horsemen (Flair, Arn, Tully, Windham w/Dillon) were the best stable of all time by far.

·
Registered
784 Posts

Of course they were. DX had longevity and were popular well into the 2000s. NWO tapered off with that stupid "wolf pack" angle.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts

The first 6 months of the New World Order did more long term for wrestling than DeGeneration X did. With that being said, the original run of DX is still my favorite group of all time.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts

NWO

·
Registered
1,761 Posts

Of course they were. DX had longevity and were popular well into the 2000s. NWO tapered off with that stupid "wolf pack" angle.
DX might have lasted longer but the nWo changed the entire business. Plus even the Wolfpac was just as popular as DX. I was in middle school/high school at that time and everyone at my school was watching and people were wearing just as many red and black Wolfpac t-shirts as they were DX.

It's why I laugh when people bash Kevin Nash. He was over HUGE in the Wolfpac. I'm talking about the Wolfpac with Nash, Sting, Luger, Konnan and Savage. That group was very popular.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts

I can't even even remember the names of most of the wrestlers that were a part of D-Generation X.

New World Order was more memorable.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts

I never liked DX. NWO was only good for a few years but I would still put them ahead of DX.

·
Registered
887 Posts

I can't even even remember the names of most of the wrestlers that were a part of D-Generation X.

New World Order was more memorable.
The question is, can you remember the names of most of the wrestlers who were in all the nWo's?

Original nWo - Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Ted DiBiase, The Giant ( Big Show ), Syxx ( X Pac ), Vincent, Miss Elizabeth, Eric Bischoff, Buff Bagwell, V.K Wallstreet, Masahiro Chono, Big Bubba Rogers ( Big Boss Man ), Scott Norton, Randy Savage, The Great Muta, Konnan, Curt Hennig , Rick Rude, Brian Adams, The Disciple, Dusty Rhodes, Scott Steiner

nWo Hollywood - Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, The Giant, Vincent, Eric Bischoff, Buff Bagwell, Scott Norton, Dennis Rodman, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Brian Adams, The Disciple, Dusty Rhodes, Scott Steiner, Bret Hart, Horace Hogan, Stevie Ray.

nWo Wolfpac - Kevin Nash, Randy Savage, Konnan, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Miss Elizabeth, Lex Luger, Sting, Scott Hall .

nWo Elite -Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Miss Elizabeth, Eric Bischoff, Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner, Lex Luger, Disco Inferno.

nWo Black and White - The Giant, Curt Hennig, Vincent, Scott Norton, Brian Adams, Horace Hogan, Stevie Ray.

nWo 2000 -Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Bret Hart, Jeff Jarrett, Ron and Don Harris.

This right here is why I believe some people think that the nWo had little credibility after its inception.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts

nWo were game changers to the business, along with Bishcoff's revolutionary TV concept they took the industry to new heights, the greatest stable of all time. DX were entertaining and hot at some points but never even close to the nWo in any aspect.

·
Premium Member
44,393 Posts

The nWo was definitely bigger.

Both of them got overexposed as hell though.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

The nWo was definitely bigger.

Both of them got overexposed as hell though.
this. funny how many wwf fans say wcw kept bringing back nwo, well how many times did wwf bring back dx.

and nwo were bigger.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

any why do ppl keep complaining about the number of wrestlers in the nwo. theres nothing wrong with the first list. it was gang warfare and you cant takeover the organisation with 4 members they had to recruit.

·
Registered
727 Posts

I never liked dx, but im not being biased when i say nWo was way bigger then dx.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.