Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching smackdown, before del rio's promo, they were both shown on the titantron and cena was cheered. I want to know of anyone was possibly there live and could confirm this ? Was there any boos? On television it didn't come across as anyone booed, and he's only been gone 2 months, like this isn't triple h coming back from his quad injury.

This is smackdown , and big e came out to some great heat about 20 minutes prior. Completely non believable heat. And I'd think that te people who boo cena just to boo would still boo him , but nothing . Was the unanimous cheering real? Not one person unhappy with a John cena return? Does anyone have any answers they could help me out with or some input on the subject ?

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Yeah I cant imagine the reaction we heard on tv matched the live reaction in the audience.

I really dont want to see Cena as WHC.

·
Registered
850 Posts
It was definitely edited in... A) It's Smackdown and B) It's Cena

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
It was rigged.

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
Of course they edited it, we're talking about Cena here. He probably got his usual mixed reaction live but on TV it came across like Stone Cold returning from injury at Backlash 2000.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I wasn't at Smackdown, but I went to a house show in Montgomery, AL which is about an hour and a half from Birmingham where Smackdown was. And I can tell you with 90% certainty it was legit. These rednecks down here love their troops, patriotism and wrasslin. They went apeshit for Cena at my house show.

·
Da Warthog!
3,275 Posts
Of course they edited it, we're talking about Cena here. He probably got his usual mixed reaction live but on TV it came across like Stone Cold returning from injury at Backlash 2000.
Small Correction: It came across like Stone Cold returning from injury at Backlash 2000 on a small tv with the audio filtered through an airplane AC.

Smackdown, where the fans make the noise ;)

·
Da Warthog!
3,275 Posts
Smackdown audio is always fake. If they ever figure out how to fake it in real-time then Raw will be, too.
They already tried that a few times, not by editing the audio but simply by playing canned heat in the arena.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts