Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1,555 Posts
What should have happened: Booker comes in and briefly dominates Nexus just like he did. But instead of then being eliminated, Booker just gets beaten down by Nexus until Cena comes in. Cena and Booker clean house, and Booker sticks around for awhile, maybe getting eliminated by Sheamus or Barrett.
This is an awesome idea. Everyone at my house marked when his music hit, but to then after that shock have him thrown out so soon seems wrong. Even if they didn't want him working with cena, at least let him get one person out. Just as a sign of respect for all he has done in the business.

· Registered
9,456 Posts
It's a shame they wasted Booker T. If they'd kept him in until the final 4, it would've been totally epic. I was never the biggest Booker fan but the surprise appearance really impressed me. Booker should've been booked to stay with Cena and Hornswoggle and clean house. Would've been nice.

· Registered
3,712 Posts
I was expecting a topic about Booker T being wasted, and very drunk. Idk why.
But yeah I think he was wasted. He got the crowd hyped then tossed out so fast. Sucked the life out of the fans I think. Should of used him later to get the fans hyped again.

· I'm a Christian
709 Posts
I wasn't expectig him to win or anything, but it would of been nice if he could of lasted a little longer than he did.

· One Winged Angel
3,768 Posts
He wasn't wasted. He took it to all members of the Nexus when he got in there. Everyone else that came down was instantly mauled. Booker looked good!

· Banned
5,164 Posts
No, he was used absolutely perfectly. There'd have been no point keeping him around for longer. He came, entertained and left. The look on his face after being eliminated was worth it.

· Registered
6,303 Posts
There's no way WWE could have anticipated Booker getting a pop like that. The ONE thing I accidentally saw online before I was able to download the show was Booker's return, and after reading it I was actually WORRIED about the kind of response Booker would get.

Hindsight is 20/20. If they could do it over, I'm sure (as someone suggested) that they'd have Booker hang in there, Cena makes the save, they clear out Nexus, and Booker lasts 8-10 minutes before being eliminated by someone like Sheamus. However, the Cena/Hornswoggle domination segment was clearly more important than Booker. fpalm

Ultimately, he was only "wasted" if he's actually coming back full time. If it was a one-off appearance, there's no reason for WWE to put him over anyone, especially the Nexus underlings who need as much credibility as possible.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.