Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listen to 0:13

The listen at 9:54

They've used the same sound effect for one decade...

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
Re: Was anyone wondering exactly for how long WWE used the same fake cheers for Smack

i cant believe im saying this but that did seem like the exact same cheer

come to think of it i heard that cheer MANY times on smackdown now that u point that out

·
Registered
239 Posts
Re: Was anyone wondering exactly for how long WWE used the same fake cheers for Smack

Fucking pathetic. Too less people care or even notice this, so the WWE doesn't put much afford in finding a better solution than playing 10 year old fake chants.

·
Premium Member
44,021 Posts

Oh they've been doing that for a LONG time, maybe ever since SD was on the air.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

Is that some kind of Big Show-exclusive cheer?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts

Is that some kind of Big Show-exclusive cheer?
Nope. It's an anything that lives and breathes and appears on Smackdown cheer.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts

i cant believe im saying this but that did seem like the exact same cheer

come to think of it i heard that cheer MANY times on smackdown now that u point that out
:confused:

I thought it was common knowledge that the WWE taped shows always used fake cheers/boos.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts

Anybody hear the fake Randy chants on Smackdown?

·
Registered
3,371 Posts

Oh they've been doing that for a LONG time, maybe ever since SD was on the air.
This. These dubbed pops have always been used on taped shows. I thought it was common knowledge to be honest.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts

I can't stand the way Smackdown feels so edited especially during backstage segments and even during live freaking promos. You can't really notice the difference between a heel getting good heat or WWE just dubbing in the booos on there audio heel heat button. It totally takes away from the show and I think the only reason they do this is perhaps to satisfy the kids in getting the reaction that they want to get. There's no logical explaination for using audio boos or cheers it does a lot more harm than good.

·
100% Straight Fire
2,692 Posts

Yeah it's annoying, but it's a lot less bad than when they dub commentary in. Check Cole out in this, at some moments it just sounds totally unnatural.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts

Didn't they use to tape RAW? I wouldn't be surprised if they used it back then.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts

Sounds like they just recorded the sound of a hairdryer

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts

That's bad. At the very least, mix up the way the cheers/boos sound.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts

Yeah it's annoying, but it's a lot less bad than when they dub commentary in. Check Cole out in this, at some moments it just sounds totally unnatural.

Lol, reminds me of the good ole days SD: Just Bring It on PS2. Game was much better on mute.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts

They need to record a real crowd, instead of the noise from a vacuum cleaner.

·
Registered
178 Posts

You've only just noticed? This has bugged me for years and years.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

Got to be a coincidence, props for noticing it though, pure wrestling nerdery at work.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts