Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't watch the show yet, and I will watch it in a bit. But was he on it? I mean they had that "the future" promo for him, has he been seen since then?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Seems like WWE only brought him in just to further the Aksana-Teddy storyline.

He wasn't on SD this week. They'll prob put him on NXT since others like Rollins,Ascension,Dallas,Sandow are on it.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang, could be true seeing as they are all taped on the same day SD is taped, I guess.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
He wasn't on SD this week. They'll prob put him on NXT since others like Rollins,Ascension,Dallas,Sandow are on it.
At this point, putting Cesaro on NXT is the best thing for him. Smackdown completely messed up his debut. He could have come in as a dominating heel and shook up Smackdown and instead they gave him a generic rugby Swiss heel character and a weak Aksana/Teddy Long debut storyline that the crowd didn't respond to. When you look at everything, WWE destroyed his character before it even got started. No one is going to take Cesaro seriously on Smackdown right now so it's best that he regroups on NXT for a few months. WWE needs to rebuild him as the dominating foreign heel that he should be.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
They should have kept him with Chris Hero, The Kings of Wresting could have kicked started the tag division

·
Banned
159 Posts
He's boring on his own, nothing compared to Sandow and Ambrose. who will user us in an new age of existent,an new era of enlightenment.This ignoramus bores me,with his drivel storyline as aksana's poor excuse of an boyfriend.This simpleton will lead us, into to dull drums of ignorance,if this poor excuses of entertainment, came on to my television screen each and every week.This simple minded ignoramus, so desperately needs his beacon of light in kassius ohno.As always I say things for the benefit and the welfare, and the common good for each and everyone of you.Your so desperately welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts