Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had never heard of her till I saw her on dark but man appearance wise, she was insane! :eek:

Has she signed to AEW or was it a one off and is she a good wrestler?

I get the impression she has an amazing look but might not be able to match it ring quailty wise. Hopefully I'm wrong and she's awesome.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I had never heard of her till I saw her on dark but man appearance wise, she was insane! :O

Has she signed to AEW or was it a one off and is she a good wrestler?

I get the impression she has an amazing look but might not be able to match it ring quailty wise. Hopefully I'm wrong and she's awesome.
As far as we're aware, it was a one off but I wouldn't be surprised if she gets signed. Her video is sitting at 358k views so you would expect them to tie her up,

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,475 Posts
She was a local talent. Don't they tend to have local talent compete on Dark? Which is why the crowd in attendance knew of her and her chants.

I like Abadon, I like her look and I appreciated her match and how she worked it but I just wonder how she'd come across of national TV.

Anna Jay is very attractive and could quite easily ooze sex appeal that tends to get over so could see why they'd choose to sign her officially over Abadon for example.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Well Dani Jordyn was also a one off after the debuts of Jamie Hayter and Shanna on Dynamite. All three lost in their debuts, but only the latter two were signed. So, it’s possible. But Abadon does stand out as a character so she might get signed eventually, since AEW is becoming a character driven, sports-based product.

·
Lucas Landslide
1,451 Posts
AEW is basically holding tryouts for the womens divison.

see who sticks and they like its actually refreshing knowing someone you might think oh heres a random jobber could be signed the next week.

·
Registered
6,924 Posts
I think it's hard to judge things like this, since no one can travel and AEW is limited in the crew they can use

1 - 8 of 8 Posts