Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it had to happen ,WW+AoD=WotU. JZA we are now in team with the Army of Darkness.I am not the leader, Evil Steve will now lead us to world domination.HOBOS WATCH OUT!!! I am expecting a bomb to drop on us from either hankey,zim,or angel.*sf is looking into the sky,then burts in laughter and runs to the base*

·
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO. use your damn dumpster!!! and how did steve know i went to ivan's site? now you guys know where i got most of my idea's.:agree:

·
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*sf comes back and takes the controller away and changes it to MTV to watch the tom green show*this is the tom green show, it aint the green tom show. this is my favorite show because it is my show.it's the tom green show*sf yells at ndf* " hey get off my pot pie"*ndf runs away with my damn pot pie*

·
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is stupid but........hey where is my pot pie? hey NDF if your watching the tgs in our base, then your in the WARRIORS OF DARKNESS. get out if your not.*sf smells a strange odor and says* that smells like my pot pie,then passes out* thud*

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Excelent nowi have a legion
*reclines in new lazy boy skull throne*
PANG PANG!!!!
*pang pang appears from the darkness and perches himself on steves right shoulder*
Now there are two armys, summon the undead the time of reckonin is close
*pang pang screeches in delight and jumps up and down and starts to run out the door*
Pang pang wait........
Call your brothers my commanders deserve a monkey each
*sits back again stroking beard and laughs*

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
This shit has went way to far.

·
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HAH I now have a monkey, I shall call him ping-ping(aka the rally monkey).THE RALLY MONKEY WILL KEEP OUR SPIRITS UP WHEN WE ARE DOWN.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I don't wanna call him ping pong cos I thought of a much betta 1
but I aint gonna tell ya cos I wanna think of a REALLY GOOD 1.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts