·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they should go up in ones not fives.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
why? then it would mean that users could get away with 29 offences before they were banned.

It doesn't always go up in 5's. If Nitmare decides you've been bad he could give you thirty straight away.

·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^who is that to?(me probs)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Just for those who are wondering...

Spamming - Double posting, nonsense posting, 'light' advertising, etc. - 5 points

Advertising - New thread advertising a website (or possibly a reply). - 10 points

Flaming - If the post breaks one of the flaming rules, this is the warning to use. Only use this if the offense is 'serious.' Use 5 points if it is minor. - 10 points

Media Spamming - Last chance warning on spam. If a poster continually posts nonsensical replies in Media, such as o and kdlkjfs. - 25 points

Massive Spamming - An automatic ban. Massive spamming is when a user makes many threads that are not wanted (examples: advertising a website or forum, posting a topic over and over, starting many topics such as "sup", etc.). - 30 points

·
Registered
340 Posts
i think those warning points are ok. good u posted that warning point rule

N

·
0 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Media Spamming - Last chance warning on spam. If a poster continually posts nonsensical replies in Media, such as o and kdlkjfs. - 25 points
I don't agree with that one. 25 is a bit steep. It should be 10 if anything. 3 strikes and you're out, right?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Chalk that one up to BDV, right. He kept bugging me to add it, so I gave the baby its bottle. I myself couldn't see a use in it. If they keep spamming in media, either warn them multiple times, or ban them, right.

<3 u bdv

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
It's rants and Rave(Vic Vega) so don't worry about it.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Chalk that one up to BDV, right. He kept bugging me to add it, so I gave the baby its bottle. I myself couldn't see a use in it. If they keep spamming in media, either warn them multiple times, or ban them, right.

<3 u bdv
It's for when people have spammed multimedia from 5 up to 50 posts rit, so I just give them ONE big warning instead of tracking down each of their posts and warning them like that which is stupid as fuck, rit?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts