Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^who is that to?(me probs)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Just for those who are wondering...

Spamming - Double posting, nonsense posting, 'light' advertising, etc. - 5 points

Advertising - New thread advertising a website (or possibly a reply). - 10 points

Flaming - If the post breaks one of the flaming rules, this is the warning to use. Only use this if the offense is 'serious.' Use 5 points if it is minor. - 10 points

Media Spamming - Last chance warning on spam. If a poster continually posts nonsensical replies in Media, such as o and kdlkjfs. - 25 points

Massive Spamming - An automatic ban. Massive spamming is when a user makes many threads that are not wanted (examples: advertising a website or forum, posting a topic over and over, starting many topics such as "sup", etc.). - 30 points

·
Registered
340 Posts
i think those warning points are ok. good u posted that warning point rule

G

·
Kaneanite said:
Media Spamming - Last chance warning on spam. If a poster continually posts nonsensical replies in Media, such as o and kdlkjfs. - 25 points
I don't agree with that one. 25 is a bit steep. It should be 10 if anything. 3 strikes and you're out, right?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Chalk that one up to BDV, right. He kept bugging me to add it, so I gave the baby its bottle. I myself couldn't see a use in it. If they keep spamming in media, either warn them multiple times, or ban them, right.

<3 u bdv

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
It's rants and Rave(Vic Vega) so don't worry about it.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Chalk that one up to BDV, right. He kept bugging me to add it, so I gave the baby its bottle. I myself couldn't see a use in it. If they keep spamming in media, either warn them multiple times, or ban them, right.

<3 u bdv
It's for when people have spammed multimedia from 5 up to 50 posts rit, so I just give them ONE big warning instead of tracking down each of their posts and warning them like that which is stupid as fuck, rit?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.