Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, there are some of us who have warning points...
like me :p

And I was wondering if there is any way to get rid of them.

I was thinking maybe in the shop you could buy something so you lose warning points or something.

'Cas people like me got points for 'spamming' but now I never do it, and these days make big posts.

Was just a question.

Thanks.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
The warning points you have now will mean absolutely nothing, provided you don't get any more of them. In time, it's possible that Nitemare or Kaneanite will remove them, but there's really no need.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Instead of buying your way out of Warning Points you can get them removed after a certain amount of time. Say I got 5 Warning Points after like 3 Months they automaticlly get removed.

B

·
0 Posts
I have 30. They're never getting removed. :) Champ got 45. His are never getting removed. :) Just a point, they don't get removed, unles Nitemare is in one of his swing moods where he wants to be nice.

·
Registered
629 Posts
but it really doesn't mean too much, nitemare has 1337.

B

·
0 Posts
Um, you can be unbanned by an admin. Nitemare did it probably for looks, like his post count.

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,613 Posts
Yeah, I got mine for "advertising". :rolleyes:

N

·
0 Posts
Um, unless you plan on getting more warning points you should not care. Besides, if you could buy them in the store, why not just spam to get points to remove them? Dumb idea. Sorry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts