Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
The only way they can be removed is if a mod does it. And after viewing your warnings, I doubt any mod will remove them.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
One of your warnings was a bit tough, as far as I'm concerned. The other two, however, were for reviving dead threads, so you can't really complain. Just check the dates of threads, don't reply to ones that are over a week old and never reply to anything not on the first page (unless there's been a lot of threads/replies).

N

·
0 Posts
Mods shouldn't remove warning points unless they were the one to give the warning points out. Otherwise, stay out of other another mod's business. (not super mods, naturally, right)

http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1113608

Yes, it was spam, I won't deny it. But even so, you don't have to go out of your way (and if it's not out of your way, you're stupid and lying) to warn members. PM them, if you must. Warning points should really be used for...

Actually, I'm tired of this. I'm going to remove the system before long, since mods are completely stupid and don't properly read the staff forum. They can't be trusted, and I don't need such a system for my bans.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Will the warning system be retained for super mods/admins, or would the new system simply involve warnings taking the form of PMs and the punishment being bannings if warning PMs are ignored?

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
I think it is possible to set up the warning system as to where only Super Mods & Admins can warn members.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Why don't make it so a supermod or an admin has to verify the ban.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Stryder said:
I think it is possible to set up the warning system as to where only Super Mods & Admins can warn members.
Of course it is. But what's the point? If mods can't warn, then there's no real use for the warning system. Super Mods and Admins can just warn the persons in PM's and then ban them if they don't listen.

Poor mods. It's a simple job really. Not difficult to mess up. Ya.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Super Mods and Admins can just warn the persons in PM's and then ban them if they don't listen.
Thats true, should of took that into consideration before saying that :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts