Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see the harm in me doing something that is done all day, everyday regarding certain superstars. But the DB marks have to be the most sensitive, illogical, creepy type of fans I've ever seen on this site.

I see why so many people bash the WWE section. It's filled with people who think if you're not supporting DB or Punk, than you have a problem. So, I get baited for questioning why man is so obsessed with another? Really?

I thought Rock316AE was bad but he has nothing on the DB marks. I guess it's illegal now to actually have debates on this forum now.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
link the post and everyone will probably agreed that you deserved it.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
link the post and everyone will probably agreed that you deserved it.
How is this deserving? No different that what most post and it actually is true. Just like how people turned on Zack Ryder. Just like they turned on Cena over the years. A guy/gimmick/angle can actually run it's course.

I swear I'm glad when DB has ran it's course or the next indy guy steps up, so you jump on the next bandwagon.

I can see it now, this time next year you will be titling your posts as "KASSIUS OHNO: GOAT" or "WHY DEAN AMBROSE IS THE GOAT".

Between this, the Rock fandom leading up to WM and all the Cena hate, this section has become totally unbearable. And if you dislike Rock, DB or support Cena, you have a problem.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was it on topic?
Yeah, discussion was about CM Punk & Daniel Bryan. Entire time, I posted about DB, even if maybe negatively, to an overzealous DB mark and I got warned for repeated baiting.

Guess I'm suppose to change how I felt about DB because one mark got in his feelings about what I said.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
You pretty much tried ripping into this guys' posts for 4 pages going on and on about how he overrates Bryan. WHO GIVES A FUCK? Let him like who he likes.

I would've done the same if it were on Austin, Benjamin, Kidd, Essa Rios, Tajiri, Rhyno, Austin Aries, Chris Hero, Stevie Richards, Mark Henry, MVP or anyone else so don't pull the "I'm not a Bryan mark everyone must hate me" bullshit. Gave you that warning for being irritating regardless of what wrestler was the subject.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You pretty much tried ripping into this guys' posts for 4 pages going on and on about how he overrates Bryan. WHO GIVES A FUCK? Let him like who he likes.

I would've done the same if it were on Austin, Benjamin, Kidd, Essa Rios, Tajiri, Rhyno, Austin Aries, Chris Hero, Stevie Richards, Mark Henry, MVP or anyone else so don't pull the "I'm not a Bryan mark everyone must hate me" bullshit. Gave you that warning for being irritating regardless of what wrestler was the subject.
Those same irritating posts occur all day, everyday and without them, the WWE section would be a ghost town. I was ripped into for over 20 pages when I addressed racism in wrestling. Was ripped constantly for saying AE is overrated. Got bashed for the majority of a thread (any thread) I post in about Kofi. This situation was no different than what goes on everyday on this board.

People too sensitive when you say something different than what they want to hear.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Those same irritating posts occur all day, everyday and without them, the WWE section would be a ghost town. I was ripped into for over 20 pages when I addressed racism in wrestling. Was ripped constantly for saying AE is overrated. Got bashed for the majority of a thread (any thread) I post in about Kofi. This situation was no different than what goes on everyday on this board.

People too sensitive when you say something different than what they want to hear.
How do you know those people aren't being warned?

In all honesty I warned you because it was clearly getting on the nerves of quite a few people in there. It's a warning, not even an infraction so I don't see the fuss.

I think that last statement goes for you too, tbh.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do you know those people aren't being warned?

In all honesty I warned you because it was clearly getting on the nerves of quite a few people in there. It's a warning, not even an infraction so I don't see the fuss.

I think that last statement goes for you too, tbh.
Just like all this DB chatter is getting on the nerves of quite a few people. Pardon me for being outspoken but if I feel he's overrated, it's my opinion and I shouldn't change my opinion because a few people are butthurt about it.

All that tells me is that I feel a certain way about DB, can't make another thread about him because it will be closed, so I go in this discussion thread and get warned about expressing my opinion.

Sorry, but not everybody here loves DB.

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts
Just like all this DB chatter is getting on the nerves of quite a few people. Pardon me for being outspoken but if I feel he's overrated, it's my opinion and I shouldn't change my opinion because a few people are butthurt about it.

All that tells me is that I feel a certain way about DB, can't make another thread about him because it will be closed, so I go in this discussion thread and get warned about expressing my opinion.

I spent months bashing Christian when I first joined, it accomplishes nothing. Now I just stay away from threads I don't like, it's much more pleasant.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts

It was a thread about DB and Punks feud....how is it okay to go in there and call out their marks? Obviously those would be the people most likely to post in that thread.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore in the WWE section. You call people sensitive, but all you do is keep bitching about how you are treated for liking Cena. It's comical. Then you make a rant about getting warned. Even more comical.

Who's the sensitive person here???

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11484470-post1415.html

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11484499-post1417.html

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11484540-post1420.html

He was more or less just saying that Bryan entertained him and you went on nitpicking and more or less complaining that he enjoyed Daniel Bryan more than you do. I honestly don't understand why you continued instigating the conversation after it clearly should've been over after the post quoted in the first link above. YOu seemed to be instigating it from that point on.

I don't even know why I need to be explaining this but it has NOTHING to do with you not being a DB fan. That's a load of horse shit. Make all the threads and comments you like and if the threads are discussable and the comments are within the rules, there's no problems. You took a thread about the Punk/Bryan feud and completely focused on Redeemer being a fan of Bryan and continuing on and on.

Plus it's just a fucking warning. Not even infraction points. :lmao

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Off topic but, where the hell did this daniel fryan crap come from? I've seen signs on RAW and OTL with it, it's not even funny!

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11484470-post1415.html

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11484499-post1417.html

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11484540-post1420.html

He was more or less just saying that Bryan entertained him and you went on nitpicking and more or less complaining that he enjoyed Daniel Bryan more than you do. I honestly don't understand why you continued instigating the conversation after it clearly should've been over after the post quoted in the first link above. YOu seemed to be instigating it from that point on.

I don't even know why I need to be explaining this but it has NOTHING to do with you not being a DB fan. That's a load of horse shit. Make all the threads and comments you like and if the threads are discussable and the comments are within the rules, there's no problems. You took a thread about the Punk/Bryan feud and completely focused on Redeemer being a fan of Bryan and continuing on and on.

Plus it's just a fucking warning. Not even infraction points. :lmao
Takes 2 to have a conversation. I can see if I'm double posting or repeatedly addressing someone after they didn't reply the first time. He replied and continued to reply, giving me the right to answer back.

Not going in certain threads spewing random bullshit, I'm just having a discussion about wrestling. Didn't focus on Redeemer, my original post in the thread was a general statement, directed towards no one. That caused Redeemer to quote me, saying Samoa Joe wouldn't be used properly in WWE because of his look and my post was laughable, based on me saying Punk/DB is unlikely to main event WM unless Cena retires, Taker is crippled or Rock is dead. Common sense WWE is going to milk those 3 as long as possible as their big WM money makers.

He totally got bent out of shape the moment I said DB/Lesnar won't happen at WM and wouldn't be a big money match and found a problem in me saying "I feel Hero is better than DB".

I mean come on, you acting like I'm the total reason for the debate. Topic has been there, others said similar things to me and my original post had nothing to do with Redeemer. Excuse me but when I'm addressed, I reply back. Takes 2 to argue.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Dude, that conversation had nothing to do with the one that was started later. Two different topics completely, which the first one was stopped hours before.

Would you be happy if he warned me for the same conversation? You upset that you were singled out? Kinda sensitive...

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dude, that conversation had nothing to do with the one that was started later. Two different topics completely, which the first one was stopped hours before.

Would you be happy if he warned me for the same conversation? You upset that you were singled out? Kinda sensitive...
Not upset for being singled out, I'm upset how I'm made out to be an instigator, likely I forced you to reply to my posts bashing DB or why you like him. You didn't have to reply back, but you did, giving me every right to keep going and say what I said.

Takes 2 to conversate and I could see if I was just double posting or trying my damndest to get your attention but you would reply rather quickly, I'm assuming in hopes that you would win an argument that has no winner or loser because it's opinion based. I thought the whole point of this forum was to express your opinions on various matters but because a few feel I'm getting on their nerves or the mods feel I'm "baiting" you into arguing, I see otherwise. Maybe I did bait you in but you bit, that ain't my fault.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts