Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
This is gonna blow the roof off The TD Bank Center in Boston!! Can you imagine the WarGames Matches?? The Bloodline, Brawling Brutes, Imperium, Hit Row, New Day, Street Profits, Damage Ctrl, you have Bianca Belair, Asuka, Ronda Rousey, Raquel Gonzalez, Alexa Bliss, don't forget about returns like Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Boss Glow aka Sasha Banks and Naomi!! Like road to Survivor Series is gonna be epic, I have faith in HHH not messing this up!!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
If he was able to come back a little sooner, Cody as the surprise final entrant for the babyface team would be sweet, given he's Dusty's son. Although the match should take place in Atlanta or Charlotte.

·
CHELSIFIED!
4,690 Posts
HELL YES!!! Better than HIAC or EC and the boring 5 on 5 survivor series tag match.

Based on current story lines with it right around the corner what can we expect?

Team Belair: Bianca, Alexa, Asuka, Becky

Vs

Team Bayley: Bayley, Iyo, Dakota, Rhea

??

The Bloodline: Usos, Solo & Sami

Vs

Brawling Brutes +1 or even better Imperium +1

??

Exciting either way....don't fuck it up HHH like everything else since you've been in charge!

·
Waiting for Kawato
4,938 Posts
lol

I rather have a storyline driven survivor series match than the bland RAW vs. Smackdown with literally 0 buildup that we've seen for last 4+ years.

This concept seems more interesting than anything we've seen from Survivor series in years, but if you dont like it i guess thats on you.
I didn't say anything about Raw vs. Smackdown. Survivor Series matches have been going on since before there was a Raw or a Smackdown. They had buildup too. These wargames matches are almost always, certainly in their modern incarnation, stupid clusterfucks.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I didn't say anything about Raw vs. Smackdown. Survivor Series matches have been going on since before there was a Raw or a Smackdown. They had buildup too. These wargames matches are almost always, certainly in their modern incarnation, stupid clusterfucks.
Always killing the vibe man just be happy that we're getting something new this year then the same traditional Survivor Series Elimination Matches smh

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
oh god...

war games is NWA/Mid-South Wrestling Dusty event.
triple h should have never used it in the first place.

HHH has no respect for anything. he is just partying around with his role.

even with dusty or wcw with all the stars they had, it still sux. 2 rings with confusing rules is stupid. having 2 rings never made sense.
Why is it people like you always gotta have a negative energy towards something new? I'm pretty sure the late Dusty Rhodes would be proud of HHH using this concept the first time on the main roster. Everyone has been asking for this and I like how WWE is going in HHH's creative direction damn man smh

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
HELL YES!!! Better than HIAC or EC and the boring 5 on 5 survivor series tag match.

Based on current story lines with it right around the corner what can we expect?

Team Belair: Bianca, Alexa, Asuka, Becky

Vs

Team Bayley: Bayley, Iyo, Dakota, Rhea

??

The Bloodline: Usos, Solo & Sami

Vs

Brawling Brutes +1 or even better Imperium +1

??

Exciting either way....don't fuck it up HHH like everything else since you've been in charge!
Yes! Add in a ladder match Seth vs Roman for the championship and you have a great card!

·
Waiting for Kawato
4,938 Posts
Always killing the vibe man just be happy that we're getting something new this year then the same traditional Survivor Series Elimination Matches smh
Why be happy for something new if that something is worse?? If you watch NXT it isn't even new, they've been doing it for years now. These matches will go 45 minutes and 30 of those minutes will be people hitting each other with kendo sticks.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Why is it people like you always gotta have a negative energy towards something new? I'm pretty sure the late Dusty Rhodes would be proud of HHH using this concept the first time on the main roster. Everyone has been asking for this and I like how WWE is going in HHH's creative direction damn man smh
i always hated Wargames. 2 rings.... makes things confusing and frankly, is redundant. and rules are stupid aswell.

wwe has enough matches of their own, there is no reason to abandon the originals and replace with terrible ones.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Why be happy for something new if that something is worse?? If you watch NXT it isn't even new, they've been doing it for years now. These matches will go 45 minutes and 30 of those minutes will be people hitting each other with kendo sticks.
they also dont know how to book it. it is made for faction rivalry. there is no point for it if the members have nothing in common except for being on the same brand. for that you can do survivor series.

·
Waiting for Kawato
4,938 Posts
they also dont know how to book it. it is made for faction rivalry. there is no point for it if the members have nothing in common except for being on the same brand. for that you can do survivor series.
Well, they do have two months to build that :ROFLMAO: Hell, with the women they have already been doing so since Summerslam. I would imagine the men will be getting a team to go against the Bloodline... That could be a bit random. We'll see.

21 - 40 of 120 Posts