Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
oh god...

war games is NWA/Mid-South Wrestling Dusty event.
triple h should have never used it in the first place.

HHH has no respect for anything. he is just partying around with his role.

even with dusty or wcw with all the stars they had, it still sux. 2 rings with confusing rules is stupid. having 2 rings never made sense.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Love it! Always loved old school wcw wargames.

What do people think matches will be?

I'm guessing men's will be bloodline Vs group (harder to choose) probably Sami after bloodline turn on him, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins and drew mcintyre

Women's will probably be damage ctrl & ? Vs Bianca,Becky, asuka and Alexa

As a 4hw fan I always hoped for them to be in the first wargames on main roster, it would have been 4hw Vs 4hw but that ship has sailed so I would have gone with something along the lines
Of 4hw Vs Bianca, rhea, Raquel and Liv (as I can't think of someone else other than liv and as she champion, she can represent next era after 4hw). I know it ain't happening though.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
8,053 Posts
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring. They better have at least ONE actual Survivor Series match :cautious:
lol

I rather have a storyline driven survivor series match than the bland RAW vs. Smackdown with literally 0 buildup that we've seen for last 4+ years.

This concept seems more interesting than anything we've seen from Survivor series in years, but if you dont like it i guess thats on you.

·
Registered
18,477 Posts
The King of Kings!

1 - 20 of 120 Posts