Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Big Sweaty muscle man, must be a dream come true for Rex lol

But yeah he has the Batista vibes to him. Let's see if he has his charisma and if he's good in the ring. If he is then AEW could have something special on their hands.

·
Registered
10,970 Posts
Batista was way bigger.
This is true. Wardlow is going to be shorter than some initially believe because he was beside MJF. Business has trended smaller the last decade so this shouldn't limit Wardlow too much though.

I wonder how bad he is in the ring if he wasn't signed up by WWE to even a developmental though.

Mason Ryan levels bad?

·
Registered
604 Posts
He,s more of a shorter and smaller Mason Ryan imo. Batista was the greatest physical package to ever grace a wrestling ring. From his jacked physique to his raging intensity. Only one.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Big Sweaty muscle man, must be a dream come true for Rex lol

But yeah he has the Batista vibes to him. Let's see if he has his charisma and if he's good in the ring. If he is then AEW could have something special on their hands.
*Marketeable guys with charisma and larger than life aura is a dream to any wrestling promoter.

Also have to put limit on your gay shit mah dude.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I had never heard of this guy before AEW signed him. Is he unproven or is there stuff of him out there?

·
Super Moderator
25,839 Posts
nah Batista was freaking huge. Wardlow's more like Brian Cage, which is nothing to be ashamed of lol
Maybe that's why they weren't signed, Vince is a heightist lol.

Buy yeah, I got Batista vibes from the guy too, mainly because he dresses nice and is a henchman. Imagine that pop he gets when he has his "thumbs down" moment and whoops MJF's ass. But they should hold off on that for a few years.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I’m glad they did go with pairing him with MJF, it just makes sense and they will help each other as they should cover each other’s flaws while they develop. Kind of obvious but that can be good, you don’t always have to overthink things.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Definitely has the look to be a future FOTC. If he can have at least decent mic skills skills and solid ring work he can be a future star. MJF v Wardlow sounds like money in the future to me.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Maybe that's why they weren't signed, Vince is a heightist lol.

Buy yeah, I got Batista vibes from the guy too, mainly because he dresses nice and is a henchman. Imagine that pop he gets when he has his "thumbs down" moment and whoops MJF's ass. But they should hold off on that for a few years.
If I had to guess Wardlow is 6'2". Would probably be about eye to eye with Mox.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
TBH he reminded me a bit of Joey Abs from the Mean Street Posse but hopefully he's a little better than that LOL

1 - 20 of 37 Posts