Wrestling Forum banner

War of '09: Match #9 - Hawt Es vs. Killswitch

492 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Killswitch 
#1 ·
Celebrities should expect to live their lives in the public domain.​

Deadline to hand in your debate will be Sunday March 8th. Failure to show will result in an automatic disqualification. As previously mentioned, your debates are to be posted in this thread only.

You have the option to choose your own side of the topic so you may debate the same side without consequence.

Good luck.

#2 ·
Celebrities should expect to live their lives in the public domain?

Celebrities keep Newspapers, Magazines, etc in business. The presses breathe down their throats and attack their lives and leech off their mistakes. There is no living under the rock and for that I disagree. Celebrities are human beings like us and should be treated like people. Everyone is bound to do a sex tape mistakenly, mess with illegal drugs, commit a crime, hit rehab, and I don’t believe their flaws should be laughing stocks in Newspapers because ordinary people wouldn’t prefer to be called out upon.

People can go on about how they’re role models to society and should be focusing on making better decisions, so it doesn’t rub off onto young fans, but no one is perfect and you can’t expect any different since life brings both sides (good and bad). Citizens dime these Hollywood stars out so quickly over for a quick dollar, and it’s all hypocritical because we all know no one wants to be the center of any discussion especially it could jeopardize your career and life. They’re treated poorly and should be able to expect to live their lives in public domain.

This is a perfect example of the absurd behavior the press constantly uses to humiliate Celebrities. It’s ridiculous because you don’t hear about the real problems the United States is facing (I.E. Starvation, Criminal Rates increasing, Poverty etc) enough, but we have enough time to put together a nightly show to embarrass the lives of Celebrities. They should have the right to not be treated like second class citizens, and be given peace to live their lives in the public domain.​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.