Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HOPE this hasn't been posted yet...

From Bull Pain's Facebook

hey everyone go visit the self proclaimed "King Of Hardcore" and its for free!! all you have to do is go to the "Taco Bell" drive thru on taylor blvd. in louisville. he will be happy to answer all your questions about the menu and even ask you if you would like some hot sauce with your order. be careful to count your change. he has been known to short people on there money. you still owe me 300 bucks ass wadd!!19 minutes ago

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,008 Posts
LOL @ Ian Rotten.

What was the story of that show he booked Eddie Guerrero on? I can't remember exactly but...

The main event was something like Eddie Guerrero vs. CM Punk vs. Colt Cabana and Rotten managed to get 30 (THREE! ZERO!) fans to turn up.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
As funny as it is to see Ian working at a taco bell (which probably won't last two weeks), Bull Pain needs to stop obsessing with Ian for stiffing him $300 for a show. Leave that to Billy Gram.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
LOL @ Ian Rotten.

What was the story of that show he booked Eddie Guerrero on? I can't remember exactly but...

The main event was something like Eddie Guerrero vs. CM Punk vs. Colt Cabana and Rotten managed to get 30 (THREE! ZERO!) fans to turn up.
No...It was EDDIE GUERRERO vs. CM PUNK vs. REY MYSTERIO JR.

But they got like 100 people that show

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Shows how bad Ian is with advertising to only get 100 people to that match. And that is some funny shit.

·
Registered
21,633 Posts
Haha it's quite sad that he's ended up working there after an okay career.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
That is terrifying!
Watching IWA:MS from its earlier days is generally a terrifying experience anyway. I once downloaded a pack of CM Punk's matches from the time he returned there, and while the in-ring action was acceptable, the fact that the audience consisted of roughly 25-30 obese ******** sitting on their hands was not, and made the experience just that much grueling. I was scarred for life.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
You should see some of the outdoor shows they had with 30-40 people showing up. All the shitty wrestling action, quiet people in the crowd, and a thousand Ian promos, but add in rain and snow just to make sure that no one has a good match. And watching Punk fuck up a split-leg moonsault and kill the crowd.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,236 Posts
I don't really understand how he has managed to last this long without having to get a job. I do have more respect for him now though as working as Taco Bell is at least an honest way to make a living.

And on a side note, I saw a local indy wrestling working at Subway yesterday when I went there for lunch, it was awkward.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
No...It was EDDIE GUERRERO vs. CM PUNK vs. REY MYSTERIO JR.

But they got like 100 people that show
That match has always amazed me. The worst promoter in the world could have, in obviously vastly different circumstances, booked that as a legit Wrestlemania main event. Ian Rotten didn't even need to add a 5th row of seats. The mind quite literally boggles.

Going over Eddie did put Punk over pretty well though, I will concede that. The few people there definately appreciated it.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
It is with a heavy heart that we regret to inform you that the Nov. 5 show has been canceled.

As it has been made public knowledge in the recent past, Ian Rotten does indeed have a shoot job, and because of a scheduling conflict with his shoot job, this show has been canceled.
:lmao Canceling an indy show because he has to make beef burritos at night. Living the dream.

Reactions: dele

·
Is a Snit Head
22,236 Posts
How hard can it possibly be to switch shifts with someone at Taco Bell?

And the indy wrestler that saw me at Subway didn't say anything about remembering me, but I sit front row every show so I feel like he would have remembered me.

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
:lmao Canceling an indy show because he has to make beef burritos at night. Living the dream.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

This is quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever read. It's alright though: with this money, IWA:MS will be funded for the next ten years.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Ian Rotten set a new low, even for himself by attending the funeral of J.C. Bailey. Rotten was not welcome at the event and was asked to leave. According to those at the funeral Rotten created a scene at the point of disgracing the service and refused to leave.

If that were not enough, Rotten had the balls to ask Bailey's parents for gas money to pay his way to and from an event he was not welcome at to start with. I want to repeat that, Ian Rotten asked the grieving parents of a dead child, though 28 he was still their child, for gas money to pay his way to and from a funeral he was not welcome at to begin with

I want to write something scathing about how much I hate Ian Rotten like I have before but really, words just fail me here.
From Bull Pain's Facebook on Ian Rotten.

He and that ugly fuck Mickie Knuckles should go and die

1 - 20 of 33 Posts