Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. The ''chaos'' storyline. What the phuck? It's obvious Vince will return soon and have a gay confrontation with Nipple H.
2. Vickie/Jack Swagger/Dolph Ziggler. Pointless crap
3. AirBoom - roflmao
4. Alberto Del Rio. Lol overpush

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
3. AirBoom - roflmao
Vickie / Swagger / Ziggler is pointless? Oh, you mean a storyline with time being put into it? Shut the fuck up.

Airboom? I don't like them, but it's a tag team that should hold the Titles for a while, helping re-establish the division... Again, STFU.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Wake up, not everyone likes and dislikes the same thing. Does it really effect you if others like what you dislike? Stop being so pressed

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
1. The ''chaos'' storyline. What the phuck? It's obvious Vince will return soon and have a gay confrontation with Nipple H.
3. AirBoom - roflmao

Disagreed on those two. They're trying to do stuff with the midcard and they're doing a good job, tbh.

As for the chaos storyline, WWE doesn't have a great track record with storylines like this but I'm hoping to be suprised. Agreed on Del Rio being overpushed though.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Airboom? I don't like them, but it's a tag team that should hold the Titles for a while, helping re-establish the division... Again, STFU.
lol they're not helping. People thought Otunga and McGillicutty were the worst tag team champs ever but now... Bourne and Kingston aren't much better, they suck

stfu

The vicki stable is the best thing on raw!
it looked promising at the start but now, it sucks.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
lol they're not helping. People thought Otunga and McGillicutty were the worst tag team champs ever but now... Bourne and Kingston aren't much better, they suck

stfu
:lmao Not even close.

They put on a wonderful match against Ziggler/Swagger at HIAC that was better than anything Otunga/McGillicutty have ever done.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts

stfu
Are you high airboom are a million times better then otuncutty,Sure they are no edge and christian but they are making the titles matter and putting on great matches.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I may not agree how he said it, but definitely agree as a whole. Nipple H is a stupid name though.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.