Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumb question here I know Lol, I haven't watched very much NXT at all though so I'm kinda confused about the concept. So the people that lose get to stay in the WWE? like Darren Young and Husky Harris? and others, so is NXT only for a title shot basically?

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Jamie was the only NXT diva to get legit fired, they all pretty much have contracts. The winner gets a title shot.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Yeah, basically NXT is for rookies that are under developmental contract with WWE and the purpose is for these rookies to earn a spot on the main roster if they impress the WWE, of course this only applies to the ones who get eliminated.

·
Registered
361 Posts
It started out as the winner gets a spot on the roster but once they realised (about halfway through Season 2) that most of them were getting spots on the roster anyway, they just changed it to the winner gets a PPV title shot.

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
It started out as the winner gets a spot on the roster but once they realised (about halfway through Season 2) that most of them were getting spots on the roster anyway, they just changed it to the winner gets a PPV title shot.
They announced pretty early in season 1 that the winner of NXT wins a title shot at a PPV of their choice.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Everyone but the robot-boy.
i give little robot boy an F, she did not stay on topic.

but yeah, you still get a spot. this is really only to introduce talent, try and get them over, see what they can do on a larger stage, all that.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Pretty much.

Regardless of who wins next week, Naomi, Kaitlyn, AJ, Aksana, and Maxine will all be on Raw or SmackDown in the near future.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Once they get voted off they get put through a series of competitions/challenges to see if they can really make it in the WWE.

1st competition: Corn bobbing.
2nd competition: Diva Triva: Real or Fake.
3rd competition: 7 page essay on why HHH is the greatest of all time.
4th competition: Dance contest with Eve
5th competition: Triva involving all black wrestlers.
6th and final competition: How many RKO's and AA's you can handle.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Why did Jamie get fired?
From what Goldusts twiiter said a while back " shes was very difficult to work with " so i guess that means she complain and bitched alot probably about every little single the WWE want her to do which is bad.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Naomi and Kaitlyn are gonna be around no matter what happens next Tuesday...I wouldn't be surprised to see Maxine, Aksana, and of course AJ around on television too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts