Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hold on, with all the who is the GM business looming over Raw (kinda like who shot JR on that old show nobody today remembers) did anyone find it strange that the Mizz directly called out the GM as if he knew nothing would happen

Now I am really confused because if somehow the Mizz is connected to the GM then he purposefully dropped the title to DB in order to gain his chance at the WWE Championship.

It does add a few points towards Micheal Cole being the GM, but does anyone else find it weird? He had directly interacted with Edge, Cena, Jericho, Nexus and many other superstars in prior times. Or maybe the GM hates Cena?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
maybe the GM was taking a piss break and couldn't get to his computer fast enough.

i feel you're looking into this a little too much. or maybe you're not. but either way, it doesn't really provide any more evidence as to who it might be.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am starting to think the GM just hates Cena.
I mean he forces Cena to stay in Nexus after all this time, when it was blatantly apparent that Barret had Husky and SuperPromo purposefully screw over John Cena.

I mean how more obvious do they have to be when they join the Nexus like a month later. Also with 0 repercussion.

This is way too confusing because both Jericho and Edge Hate Cena yet the GM had issues and help get rid of both of them (in one way or another)

·
Registered
47 Posts
The GM is a heel JR, since he's been kicked him off TV and no one "fought" to bring him back...which would be rather cool, considering...I still wish my original wish would come true that it was Joey Styles...but that'd never happen.

·
Registered
47 Posts
"David Otunga beat a 9 time World Champion, 14 time Tag Team Champion, 5 time Intercontinental Champion, 1 United States Champion, a King of the Ring, 2-time Money in the Bank Winner, a Triple Crown Champion, and a Royal Rumble Winner. With hardly any help.

What the fuck have you done lately?"

....its a fake wrestling show....

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Wait, huh? Mystery GM? What's going on, have I missed something?... Oh, you mean that thing they've been dragging on for the last 8 months?

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Semi-related: I'm starting to think that the GM might actually be someone we've seen interact WITH the GM, and that the GM had someone else behind the scenes typing for them while they were on screen.

I know, my head hurts too.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"David Otunga beat a 9 time World Champion, 14 time Tag Team Champion, 5 time Intercontinental Champion, 1 United States Champion, a King of the Ring, 2-time Money in the Bank Winner, a Triple Crown Champion, and a Royal Rumble Winner. With hardly any help.

What the fuck have you done lately?"

....its a fake wrestling show....
I am talking strictly within kayfabe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts