Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Swagger Soaring Eagle.... Now officially just the eagle went Balling on Hornswaggle....... I thought they fired MVP so who would be enough of an ass to use his move the week he is fired.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
DUDE WOW WTF YOUR RUINED IT FOR ME MAN I DIDNT WNANA KNOWWHAT HAPPENED ON SMACKDOWN OMG NOW I KNOW ITS EAGLE VS MIDGET AND THAT ITS GONNA BE BAD

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Some writer's jab at the recently-departed MVP?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Remember how we clamored for the eagle to return.....? Way to make us hate what we want, wwe creative...

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
:lmao:lmao:lmao God that was great!!! From the comment on how Acme was misspelled and the copyright explanation, to the Foghorn Leghorn reference and the Ballin' Elbow, that was pretty funny.

In all fairness, the Eagle is a sports mascot, so the Ballin' Elbow isn't too out of place, for all we know MVP could have given Chavo the okay to do the elbow as the Eagle.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Or Chavo ribbing him.
I could see this being the case.

Or the fact that it's an insanely over move and they want to keep it around for a comedy character to perform to still illicit the huge response from the crowd.

It would be lame if another top performer started using the move but when a silly character uses it it's okay and the crowd gets a cheap laugh off the ridiculous nature of an odd character mimicking the move of a former well known wrestler. (Example: Eugene with the Rock Bottom, and Stone cold Stunner.....Hornswoggle with the tadpole splash.)

·
Registered
218 Posts
If I remember, the Big Show salvaged the F-5 for a while after Brock Lesnar left, so this is not something new.

THERE. I just compared Brock Lesnar to MVP and the Big Show to the SSE. fpalm

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
The Eagle was paying tribute. It's an intelligent creature for sure.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
If I remember, the Big Show salvaged the F-5 for a while after Brock Lesnar left, so this is not something new.

THERE. I just compared Brock Lesnar to MVP and the Big Show to the SSE. fpalm
Your process of self-realization here made me lol
Unfortunately, your logic actually makes sense.
WWE: watering down its product since 2003.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts