Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably been pointed out, and I apologise if it has. Likewise, if it makes me seem nitpicking or a mardy, typical IWCW bastard then I apologise again, it's just something that has really irritated me as this week's Raw.

With The Miz and R-Truth being reinstated, everything doesn't make sense. The roster "walked out" because they weren't working in a safe environment and to combat that, Triple H fired thw two main causes of that unsafe environment, R-Truth and The Miz. Now those two are hired, surely the WWE is just as unsafe as it was before yet everyone is so happy, even the officials that got nailed by both of them?

Is there something I've missed, of have WWE, once again, not thought about this?

·
Registered
977 Posts
This has probably been pointed out, and I apologise if it has. Likewise, if it makes me seem nitpicking or a mardy, typical IWCW bastard then I apologise again, it's just something that has really irritated me as this week's Raw.

With The Miz and R-Truth being reinstated, everything doesn't make sense. The roster "walked out" because they weren't working in a safe environment and to combat that, Triple H fired thw two main causes of that unsafe environment, R-Truth and The Miz. Now those two are hired, surely the WWE is just as unsafe as it was before yet everyone is so happy, even the officials that got nailed by both of them?

Is there something I've missed, of have WWE, once again, not thought about this?
Johnny Ace was made GM, then the Raw roster walked in, THEN he reinstated Miz and Troof, so it makes sense in a way. But it means that the roster should be appalled again on SD or the next Raw.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
miz and truth attacked their former co workers because they were pissed at being fired, they are not going to attack anyone now as they have their jobs back
Except they struck at referees while they were hired. And they didn't have any contact with HHH really until that PPV where they struck 2 of them.

They're pretty much going to attack everyone they feel is in the conspiracy. Not even Air Boom is safe.

But of course, WWE is fantasy island.

·
Premium Member
10,510 Posts

huh

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well i'm glad they got rid of the main threat, Good Ol' J.R. :flip

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Okay, so Johnny Ace text Nash telling him to take Punk/Cena out at Summerslam,
Kevin Nash pinned the text on HHH. Nash went to Ace's office to talk.
Nash dissapeared after getting fired, then was basically replaced by Awesome Truth.
Ace got them to cause shit to stir it up and make it look like Triple H couldn't do shit to control them.
They got fired, but the crap carried on happening, presumably on Ace's orders.
Vote of no confidence gets HHH fired, Ace has been hanging around so much and is a known 'people person' as head of talent relations, he gets the job in the bag.
My guess is he's brought them back, and will keep them 'under control using his management skills'. to make him look like a top of the notch GM.

Then once HHH/Punk/Cena expose him, he'll turn them and Del Rio, and Nash into some kind of anti-face force.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The "unsafe" people are back and being paid. If they were a cause for people walking out on HHH, wouldn't they think that Mr. Ace is even worse for rehiring them? I don't get why contracts suddenly make those two safe.

To me, this all feels like a premature release from the old genetic jackhammer.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
There are wholes in the OP's logic, but the whole storyline is a mess.

·
Registered
548 Posts
essentially didn't the heels force the walk out to get Laryngitis in charge and get rid of Trips. They then shook hands with the guy and didn't really give a shit about the working conditions or truth-miz being reinstated...

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts

They got in after being fired and assaulted other superstars, so you could look at it as the roster not having faith in HHH keeping them safe etc, not specifically a problem with Miz/Troof.

·
Registered
413 Posts
It was the refs that felt unsafe working with Miz and Truth. The refs told HHH that they felt unsafe because Miz and truth attacked them at Hell in a cell. Now this past Monday they get re-hired and the refs all of a sudden don't mind and call a match involving Miz and Truth.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts