Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, too, don't usually make rant threads about members. This time, though, I just had to. Wahabz has ****ed up W-E with his idiotic nonsense, and I'm getting tired of his shit.

First of all, he always requests a thread be closed. This is very annoying. Unless there is a legitimate reason for a mod/admin to close a thread, the thread should stay open. Also, Wahabz always complains about the length of posts...o...wait...that's SPAM.

Wahabz also thought I was his 'BRO', or his 'FRIEND'. Rit...I actually got HIM to believe that. I mocked his stupidness in some of my posts, and he didn't even realize this. Dumbass.

Not only that, but he's now adding everyone to his 'bitch list', in which he obviously imitated the concept of my list. Within another month, he'll have the entire 'W-E roster' on his bitch list. Annoying, really.

Weird, I thought I'd never get to the point of making a rant thread about him. I never thought he'd last this long in W-E forums.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
He's one annoying loser. I remember he had another account earlier and was banned, he shit the forums with How do I become a Mod, Make Me a Mod, Lita is my wife and other sort of that non-sense.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fire Wolf said:
He's one annoying loser. I remember he had another account earlier and was banned, he shit the forums with How do I become a Mod, Make Me a Mod, Lita is my wife and other sort of that non-sense.
Wait...he's had an account before? Can you tell me his old UN?

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Wabz, check out the Q & A thread in the WMM Section. You'll die laughing from his posts.
Edit: By looking at his profile I came to know that he had two accounts in the past, that were banned. Wabz and Wahab.

·
Banned
107 Posts
100%Caborn said:
I, too, don't usually make rant threads about members. This time, though, I just had to. Wahabz has ****ed up W-E with his idiotic nonsense, and I'm getting tired of his shit.

First of all, he always requests a thread be closed. This is very annoying. Unless there is a legitimate reason for a mod/admin to close a thread, the thread should stay open. Also, Wahabz always complains about the length of posts...o...wait...that's SPAM.

Wahabz also thought I was his 'BRO', or his 'FRIEND'. Rit...I actually got HIM to believe that. I mocked his stupidness in some of my posts, and he didn't even realize this. Dumbass.

Not only that, but he's now adding everyone to his 'bitch list', in which he obviously imitated the concept of my list. Within another month, he'll have the entire 'W-E roster' on his bitch list. Annoying, really.

Weird, I thought I'd never get to the point of making a rant thread about him. I never thought he'd last this long in W-E forums.

:lmao :)
Okay Bitch!!! Now i can just show everyone how much of an asshole you are and why you are in my big Bitches List!!! You Bitch too much Cabron, I mean look up ^^^^^!!! Plus you have no self-esteem!!

check Cabrons bitch list some guy - reason - his immature ass called me "boy"
Plus i gave him the idea of the bitch list while i wasn't using it!!

Like who gives a sh*t???? huh like seriously wow he called you a "boy"!! omg go f*ck yourself Cabron cause nobody likes you!!! You have no friends!!! Okay!!! and just for the record you are a 5 star Bitch!!!! :cool: :)

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Fire Wolf said:
He's saying that Wahabz imitated his list. He's referring to the last line of the list.
Then he's complaining about someone "immitating" him, when that's exactly what he did himself.

Wahabz, if you don't learn how to use proper grammar and sentence structure, you will be banned. There is also absolutely no need to end every sentence with a handful of exclamation marks. Read the same for smilies.

Stop trying to make a name for yourself. Post normally and sensibly, without trying to antagonise any members.

I don't mean that (necessarily) in the context of this thread, it's more a general observation.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Just get it over and done with already. Why bother warning? He won't stop it, once a dickhead always a dickhead.

Somebody please fix his sig, it stretches the page :mad:

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Flash said:
Then he's complaining about someone "immitating" him, when that's exactly what he did himself.
Ironic, right. He did imitate the last line of my list, though...

Wahabz said:
:lmao :)
Okay Bitch!!! Now i can just show everyone how much of an asshole you are and why you are in my big Bitches List!!! You Bitch too much Cabron, I mean look up ^^^^^!!! Plus you have no self-esteem!!

Plus i gave him the idea of the bitch list while i wasn't using it!!

Like who gives a sh*t???? huh like seriously wow he called you a "boy"!! omg go f*ck yourself Cabron cause nobody likes you!!! You have no friends!!! Okay!!! and just for the record you are a 5 star Bitch!!!! :cool: :)
I bitch too much? No, I just make fun of morons of your status.

You gave me the idea of the bitch list while you weren't using it? No, as Kaneanite commented, there have been other 'bitch' lists. However, you obviously imitated the last line of MY bitch list.

Idiot, that Dean Filkins guy didn't just call me a ****ing 'boy.'

I have no friends? Internet friends? This comes from the guy with the entire forum on his bitch list...Dude, people make fun of you here, on W-E, constantly. Realize this, you stupid douche bag.

Oh, and just for the record, it's *Caborn* you ****ing retard.

Pinche pendejo...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts