Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ladies and gents this is my 1st thread and I feel it is only right to make it about my National hero, Wade Barrett!

Now I ask you as I am some what puzzled, why hasn't this guy been featured on pay-per-views since his victory over the current mr money in the bank Daniel Bryan? Its almost as if they are just throwing him here and there with no plans for him. Remember when this guy last year main evented Bragging Rights, SURVIVOR SERIES and TLC? He had one of the biggest pushes in recent memory for a new star. He's the only winner of NXT who has shown talent on the mic and performing in the ring.

I dont want hate for saying this but we all no Vince McMahon is a bully but is he also racist? Has he got something agaisnt the English?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been wondering whats happened to him, he went from being on RAW and destroying it every week to hardly getting any mention. I also agree to question whether Vince is being quite racist here, theres never been an English WHC and when Barrett beats someone linked with it in the future, he is cast aside and is forgotten about. WTF?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Because dubya-dubya-ee creative have the attention span of an amnesiac goldfish and can’t concentrate on more than one thing at a time.

I don’t think they have anything against the Brits/English, personally I think they have something against people showing talent (look how long they kept Punk down for)

Edit: If he did have something against the English, that would make him xenophobic rather than racist

·
Asuka
96,241 Posts
$100 the first 2 replies are the same guy. No way can 2 brand new users who coincidentally like the same guy post in the same thread minutes apart. If I'm wrong that's...extremely odd.

Anyway, everybody's been trying to figure out what they've been screwing him over for for months. It's absolutely ridiculous that in one year, a guy has gone from main eventing PPV's to being lower on the card than Zack Ryder. They can't find anything for the best heel on the roster, that's so bad I don't even know how to express it.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,747 Posts
Really don't know what happened to him either. I think Punk or Sheamus will be winning the Royal Rumble this year, but my darkhorse pick to win the RR in 2012 is Wade Barret

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$100 the first 2 replies are the same guy. No way can 2 brand new users who coincidentally like the same guy post in the same thread minutes apart.

Anyway, everybody's been trying to figure out what they've been screwing him over for for months. It's absolutely ridiculous that in one year, a guy has gone from main eventing PPV's to being lower on the card than Zack Ryder.
$100 your wrong, he's a friend of mine who I got to join tonight. Doing my bit for the community!

Besides totally agree with where your coming from, I think we're all very confused with the way WWE has treated Wade

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Barrett is going to get his chance down the road but SD has enough going on right now on the heel side of things. Henry is clearly the #1 heel with Christian as the #2 and I don't see anything wrong with that based on the way they've been booked. If anything, Barrett should be in the conspiracy group to be getting more exposure because I don't think he's near ready for a big singles run. He hasn't done anything special on his own yet and until he's getting consistent heat he doesn't need to be in the main event.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Wade Barret fans/friends join at the same time and post together? lol kinda funny.

I don't know what they will be doing with him. I think they made him look like a fool when he stated his reason for walking out, but I guess every heel is made to look like a fool. I would like to see more of Barret and Bryan on Smackdown TBH.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
Who gives a shit about his age? Besides, guys are usually held back in their 20's, not their 30's.
I dunno, you have this heavy sense of urgency in all of your posts pertaining to Wade Barrett. They have do do something he has to be pushed now or else everything will be horrible. Usually, concerns like that arise with age, so I pointed out that Wade has all the time in the world. He can only get better. Hence, calm yo tits.

·
Asuka
96,241 Posts
I dunno, you have this heavy sense of urgency in all of your posts pertaining to Wade Barrett. They have do do something he has to be pushed now or else everything will be horrible. Usually, concerns like that arise with age, so I pointed out that Wade has all the time in the world. He can only get better. Hence, calm yo tits.
And what if he takes a bad bump tomorrow and gets crippled like Droz? Small chance, granted, but still. Or if he gets into trouble like Kennedy, or whatever. I want him to get his world title now so he's guaranteed not to retire a failure. Once he's got it, they can take their time, by all means. That's all I'm asking, just a quick got it one minute, gone the next. I don't think that's too much to ask.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Unless and i really really hope he doesent get injured, Wade has atleast 7 or 8 more years left to wrestle.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
And what if he takes a bad bump tomorrow and gets crippled like Droz? Small chance, granted, but still. Or if he gets into trouble like Kennedy, or whatever. I want him to get his world title now so he's guaranteed not to retire a failure. Once he's got it, they can take their time, by all means. That's all I'm asking, just a quick got it one minute, gone the next. I don't think that's too much to ask.
God forbid.

You honestly want him to be a paper champion instead of having a proper reign? Interesting. Personally, since the chances of said bad bump are too small to even bother about, I want him to have a proper world title reign like he deserves. That doesn't have to be now.
Unless and i really really hope he doesent get injured, Wade has atleast 7 or 8 more years left to wrestle.
Bare minimum.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Are you in love with or related to Barrett? Jesus Christ man, he's a character on a TV show.

·
Asuka
96,241 Posts
Are you in love with or related to Barrett?
No, actually.

God forbid.

You honestly want him to be a paper champion instead of having a proper reign? Interesting. Personally, since the chances of said bad bump are too small to even bother about, I want him to have a proper world title reign like he deserves. That doesn't have to be now.
No, I want him to be a multi time world champion. Of course I want him to get a proper reign, but first, I want him to hold the belt, period, so that he goes in the record book. If you haven't been world champion, you don't matter. Just get him in the record book...it can be a Ziggler, Christian, whatever kind of reign, I don't care, and then once it's done, take all the time in the world to build him up properly. They did it with Sheamus and Del Rio, why can't they do it with him?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
because hes not ready for the main events yet! he hasnt earned it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts