Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously he's gone o smackdown now, BUT. Will wwe say why he has or anything like that??

I mean any normal human being would obviously be out for some sort of revenge right?!

Dropped a bollock, removing wade from nexus

·
Registered
285 Posts
Obviously he's gone o smackdown now, BUT. Will wwe say why he has or anything like that??

I mean any normal human being would obviously be out for some sort of revenge right?!

Dropped a bollock, removing wade from nexus
My God, this has to be the 900th Wade Barrett thread. Can I, or someone else, just give him the spoiler?!

·
Registered
694 Posts
I just hope he doesn't get buried by the Big Show. But isnt it ironic that Cena buried Barrett and Big Show buried CM Punk and now the feuds are reversed? Lol I'm just saying.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
But I'm sure he'll be thrown into a program with the Big Show till the Undertaker comes back.
Every January WWE sets up a few of what I call "Royal Rumble match feuds." I suspect that's all Barrett/Show really is. Two 'Rumble favorites (kayfabe) tangling. Also, there's the minor little backstory from the Slammy's Raw where Barrett probably felt embarrassed by Show. But yeah, I see Show being the sacrificial lamb, at least of sorts, for Barrett before Undertaker returns, too.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
I was fast forwarding through Smackdown (like I usually do), even though it wasn't too bad tonight;
I just didn't feel like watching.
And I see Barrett. I felt pretty upset. It seemed so pointless, and made him look like just another mid-card heel on SD!
I'm really hoping Nexus4Life is correct with all this. Wade just MAKES NeXus......NeXus,
so it's just really hard for me to see him without the armband AND on SD!
Doesn't feel right.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
my guess is this to start his feud with Taker when he returns but until then Wades first priority will be the Rumble then SD Elimination Chamber after his match with Taker he will likely feud with who ever the WHC is .

·
Registered
544 Posts
His attack on Big Show isn't to start a feud with him, at least for long term's sake. This is all about the Undertaker.
"Punk, I took out the man who dominated the SES for months, without even breaking a sweat. Because I'm Wade Barrett, and I'm better than you."

:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts