Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wade Barrett is suppose to be the head of the NEXUS. he talks down to the rest of the group members and makes them look beneath him. he carries himself like he is the almight power. i hope that there is a bigger figure head in this story than wade barrett. as a leader you are suppose to lead by example. there was a time when he was firing people from the group if they didnt win a match. this guy has had three opprtunities at the heavyweight championship and has lost every time. that goes to show you that he can't win without the very men that he puts down and treats like minions rather than soldiers. Otunga has every right to challenge the authority of Wade Barrett, cuz until he starts winning and geting the job done, he will have no respect from the men he is tryna lead, if he is a continuous loser. I hope the bigger piture is a bigger name as the nexus mastermind that comes in and ex-communicates barrett from the group for his continuous failure.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I predict that the Nexus is all about Wade Barrett, not David Otunga, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel or any member of the Nexus. Do you see how Wade Barrett threatened David Otunga on his match with Edge and John Cena? What about if he does the same with the other members? It means that sooner or later, all Nexus members will not going to listen with Wade anymore. Imagine 5 of them against their leader?

Wade Barrett will be screwed real soon!

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
He can because he's a dick & without him they wouldn't have jobs.

They know their place.
This.

Barrett has been booked and portrayed as a heel dictator type character with a group of lackeys.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
This thread is boring, go back to giving us the lulz about how Daniel Bryan shouldn't be pushed for being as small as Hornswoggle.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The whole point of the current story with Nexus is to ultimately screw over Barret. Every wrong withe the stable will be brought back to him, the fear I have is the WWE is gonna put Otunga as the one to lead the rebellion against Barret.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts