Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure whether it would be a good idea or not, But Otunga said "I'll tell the world the REAL Reason we attacked The Undertaker Last night", or something along those lines. I think It may be beacause Bearer, Wade's dad, asked him to? I don't know why, I just have a feeling.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
They are apart of a bigger picture..... Wade has not stressed this enough.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
The credibility of this storyline would plummet through the Earth's core and into the smouldering lava if this was the case.

Awful, AWFUL idea.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't say it was good, I said It COULD be the reason.

·
RESTINPEACE
1,182 Posts
There not called the siblings of destruction there called the brothers of destruction wwe needs a revamp because todays product is just unwatchable.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Paul Bearer is revealed as Wade Barrett's dad. Hmm...I guess Bearer was knockin girls up left and right back in the day huh?

This is the most retarded thing I've read on here in quite sometime.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
To explain the British thing, they could say Bearer knocked up Layla's mum, and that her and Barrett are sisters.

Although that would make McCool the half sister of Taker. Which probably isn't cool.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
To explain the British thing, they could say Bearer knocked up Layla's mum, and that her and Barrett are sisters.

Although that would make McCool the half sister of Taker. Which probably isn't cool.
And then they could somehow fit Regal in as another brother. This is brilliant. Make it happen WWE.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Im sure that creative doesnt have ANY story planned for this. They probably just used Nexus because that was the only thing they could think of. Then when Taker is ready to come back....THEN they will deal with it. But as of right now, I can promise you they ahve nothing planned ahead.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
The Kingdom of Destruction?

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,786 Posts
Wade Barrett: Guess what Undertaker and Kane. I'm you're long forgotten brother. Haven't spent eternity knuckleboxing in England, i've finally returned to reclaim my birthright and eveutally erase the Brothers...... Of Destruction.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts

Since when are Layla and Michelle sisters? And even if they were, only Barrett and Layla would share a mother, thus meaning that Barrett and McCool and thus Taker and McCool weren't related at all; they'd be step-brother and sister at best.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts