Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He says that he should have been back on tv already but he's had trouble with his new visa and has been stuck in England for a month, he talks about being disappointed not being on the main show for Wrestlemania 29 and the fact part timers quickly fill up the card & he says he uses it as fuel to get there next year and finally he says that he always try's to change up his character but didn't say anything about a new gimmick http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Wade_Barrett_Talks_About_His_Visa_Issues_Changes_To_His_Gimmick_More.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
517 Posts
I wonder if he will be used in the new Corporation gimmick when he returns. He could be their 'face' of the mid card. Barrett as IC champ is 100x better then Axel.

·
NO PAIN!
5,277 Posts
That's awesome. I hope he fucks off for good and is never seen on WWE TV again. Dudes a waste of a talent slot. He's been on the main roster for 3 years now and doesn't have a single memorable match, and he's been against the top guys like Cena and Orton too so there is no excuse. Fuck off Wade Barrett, I didn't even notice you were gone. If he had even an ounce of charisma it would have had to show by now, right? Dudes a jobber with a small IWC fan following, that's it. A British ADR without the Vince McMahon Super-Push Package.

He has a fraction of the talent of a guy like Ziggler, Cesaro, Rollins, Reigns, etc. Those guys need to be running shit on the mid/upper-mid card. Let alone developmental guys like Zayn.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
THE WWE can't help with the visa issues? I'm not a fan of Wade but if he had a big push, I doubt he'd be having visa issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts