Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Wade beat Bryan at Summerslam, he should've just took the briefcase and walked away with it. That could've set up a rivalry between the 2 that could've gone on for nearly a year!

On the next Smackdown, Wade could've beat Bryan clean and walked away with the briefcase again. They'd show Bryan walking away in disappointment to close the show.
The next week, Teddy Long would DEMAND that Barrett hand over the briefcase...but Bryan would veto it. Since he's a competitor, he'd like to earn it again. The only way to do that would be to beat Wade Barrett at the next PPV. And he's lose again! Making Wade Barrett The Unofficial Mr. Money In The Bank.

For the next few months, Wade would tease cashing it in. Unlike Bryan, Wade would wanna do it on a fallen opponent. But every time he would attempt to do it, Bryan would get in the way. Dat Superhero D-Bryan ain't gone let that happen.

They'd have matches here and there. On Smackdown and on PPV. Wade would still beat Bryan with Bryan getting closer every time. The story is, Bryan could beat anybody but Wade Barrett.

At the Rumble, after Randy Orton beats Cody Rhodes to retain his title...Wade Barrett cashes in MITB. Yet he loses. Barrett then enters at Number 40 at the Royal Rumble. Daniel Bryan, who entered at Number 1, eliminates Barrett to win. Bryan earned his shot after all

Wade then challenges Bryan for his title opportunity at The Elimination Chamber PPV. Daniel Bryan then finally beats Wade Barrett and goes on to face Randy Orton at WrestleMania

yep, I think they missed out on that one

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
Eh you can't just steal the briefcase and claim it as your own. It would be like stealing the WWE/WHC Championship even if you didn't win it. Surely Wade's action would be null and void consdering it dosen't belong to him.

As for Bryan putting the MITB briefcase on the line. That would be weak considering WWE do that all the time. Why not just have Wade Barrett win the World Heavyweight Championship at Elimination Chamber and then have Bryan challenge him at Wrestlmania instead. After all that's what he said he wanted to do, and it would also be a good way to continue their rivalry.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Eh you can't just steal the briefcase and claim it as your own. It would be like stealing the WWE/WHC Championship even if you didn't win it. Surely Wade's action would be null and void consdering it dosen't belong to him.

As for Bryan putting the MITB briefcase on the line. That would be weak considering WWE do that all the time. Why not just have Wade Barrett win the World Heavyweight Championship at Elimination Chamber and then have Bryan challenge him at Wrestlmania instead. After all that's what he said he wanted to do, and it would also be a good way to continue their rivalry.
Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barret for The WHC at Wrestle-mania? Doubt it. Unless it involves Orton. I dont see WWE doing that. Though I would not mind upcoming talent like Barrett, DB and Cody in a triple threat for the title at Mania, I just cant picture.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Yeah, he stole it...but Bryan would feel that he has to prove to himself by beating Barrett that he deserves it. I could imagine him doing something like that...
plus it gives Bryan & Barrett a natural rivalry

like I said, The Unofficial Mr. Money In The Bank

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Yes, the WWE should take the briefcase away from Daniel Bryan who's one of the more popular fan favorites on Smackdown and give it to someone who's in the middle of the pack.

Brilliant idea!

:rolleyes:

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Another give the briefcase to Barrett thread. Cool.

Barrett didn't win the briefcase at MITB. Get over it.

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
Yes, the WWE should take the briefcase away from Daniel Bryan who's one of the more popular fan favorites on Smackdown and give it to someone who's in the middle of the pack.

Brilliant idea!

I guess you couldn't take a minute and a half to actually read the fucking post, huh?

Anyway, this would be a lot more productive storyline for Barrett than what they're doing with him now. I don't like the idea of him losing, but it could at LEAST lead to a push down the road. Right now they're just jobbing him out until whenever his contract runs up and he quits because the fucking comedy writers don't have anything for him.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Brilliant idea!

yeah, but in the story Bryan gets an actual storyline, wins the Royal Rumble and main events Mania...
...so how is it a bad idea?
It helps him get over even more

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I guess you couldn't take a minute and a half to actually read the fucking post, huh?

Anyway, this would be a lot more productive storyline for Barrett than what they're doing with him now. I don't like the idea of him losing, but it could at LEAST lead to a push down the road. Right now they're just jobbing him out until whenever his contract runs up and he quits because the fucking comedy writers don't have anything for him.

I'm sorry, I was too busy laughing at your constant bitching and crying.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Right now they're just jobbing him out until whenever his contract runs up and he quits because the fucking comedy writers don't have anything for him.
Why in the hell would Barrett quit? Right now he's a nobody who's still relatively new to the company. He's hardly going to leave WWE and become a movie star or something. There's not a million different job prospects lining up for the guy.

And it's not like they need to wait till his contract ends if they hate him that much, considering he's probably not on much money to begin with.

Just chill, he's a great talent and will get pushed sometime soon. Even your enemy Orton put over Barrett as a big future star in an interview recently.

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
Why in the hell would Barrett quit? Right now he's a nobody who's still relatively new to the company. He's hardly going to leave WWE and become a movie star or something. There's not a million different job prospects lining up for the guy.

And it's not like they need to wait till his contract ends if they hate him that much, considering he's probably not on much money to begin with.

Just chill, he's a great talent and will get pushed sometime soon. Even your enemy Orton put over Barrett as a big future star in an interview recently.
Yeah, well, Orton doesn't run the company (not yet at least :rolleyes:), so his opinion means fucking shit.

He'd probably quit because he doesn't want to show up to just do fucking nothing, but let's assume that doesn't happen. Let's say he stays on. Why in the hell would I believe he has any chance of getting a push soon with what they've done to him since he came to SmackDown? WWE only seems to know how to push fast. If they're not interested in you right from the gate, you've got basically no hope. Every now and then you come across 1 exception like Miz but that's rare. WWE hotshotted the title on Sheamus, Del Rio, etc, because that's what they do to guys they have plans for. Not fucking ship them off to SmackDown after getting hugely over and then bury him for 10 months straight. Even if he's not world champion yet, can't they book him in a meaningful fucking angle for once that might get him back on track? No, of course not, because in order to do that, he'd have to have the backing of management, which he doesn't have. Doesn't matter if he has the backing of some of the boys in the back like Orton. Hell, I think Christian has the entire lockerroom on his side, Edge, Jericho, even Batista among others, but Vince gave him a giant fuck you, until putting the title on him became an absolute necessity so he could sell Edge's fucking retirement.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
I'd have to say no for one reason and one reason only.

Since Daniel Bryan has already declared that he will face the World Champion at Wrestlemania, it SHOULD technically be considered as a cash in, and he shouldn't even still be carrying the briefcase.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
I had the same idea about Bryan losing at Summerslam and then winning the Rumble. Except I would have had Barrett cash in the case and win the title and then face Bryan at Wrestlemania with Bryan winning the title.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts